Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage

Best massage I have ever had! Everything was perfect. Couples massage. Good value too. Highly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
blair681
Hamilton, New Zealand
Beautiful & Relaxing Balinese Massage

Visited this spa as we stayed at the Pullman in Legian for 7 days. Had 2 full body massages here... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Grace I

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews pullman hotel balinese massage body scrub vichy shower foot massage great massage reflexology therapist package salon session bargain
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Great place to relax and very good environment , great background music and tea and the staff is very kind and polite.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019

One of the most relaxing massages we have ever had. Great value for an in house salon. Friendly staff and a beautiful setting. We would gladly recommend a visit.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 3, 2019

Such a beautiful spa, the amenities are really great, beautiful atmosphere, very friendly & welcoming staff. I had a full body massage whilst I was here & the masseuse was great, I left feeling very relaxed & refreshed. Will definitely come back on our next visit to Bali when we stay at the Pullman in Legian.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Tjakra 7 Spa was excellent .... relax n enjoy the massage , the place was amazing ....
overall was very satified .... will come again when visit Kuta , Bali

Reviewed May 24, 2019

Dewi and WIdi were very friendly and accommodating. They made sure that everything was fine during my session. I highly recommend them :) Had a great massage indeed!