Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage

Best massage I have ever had! Everything was perfect. Couples massage. Good value too. Highly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
blair681
Hamilton, New Zealand
Beautiful & Relaxing Balinese Massage

Visited this spa as we stayed at the Pullman in Legian for 7 days. Had 2 full body massages here... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Grace I

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews pullman hotel balinese massage body scrub vichy shower foot massage great massage reflexology therapist package salon session bargain
Selected filters
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Dewi and WIdi were very friendly and accommodating. They made sure that everything was fine during my session. I highly recommend them :) Had a great massage indeed!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019

I had 1 hour traditional Balinese massage. The therapist was polite and knowledgeable. The environment in spa place is so peacefully quite, clean and have a good smeels

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent experiences of full body massage in Tjakra 7 SPA at Pullman bali Legian Beach, great service of therapist, more relaxing with a lovely ambiance combine with relaxation music is truly great great experience, you should try it and don't ever miss it. It is really Recommended.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I had the treatment during on holiday, the price bit expensive but value for it. I love the welcome drink and staff smile with proper explanation with the menu I choose. The way the staff press during massage it was really different compare to the message I had in previous spa's. Love to comeback again for another holiday.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Very professional staff. I wish I did not leave this until the last day of our stay. As I would have had more treatments at this spa!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tjakra7, Manager at Tjakra 7 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Navigate64813951380,

Greeting from Tjakra 7 Spa,
Thank You very much for your review and comment, we 'd love to greet you again on your next visit.
There are a lots of treatment you might choose to pampering your self during holiday. Do let us know, whenever you visit Pullman Bali Legian Beach Hotel again. Stay Healthy and Happy!!