Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent touch n ambiance...will share to colleague as its one of Must Visit spa

...cool n cozy spa...with professional touch n ambiance...one of the *Must Visit Spa * in... read more

Reviewed yesterday
arwaney
Bandung, Indonesia
Very relaxing

Very relaxing and professional masseuse, they treated us very well. And after massage we felt very... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
prams3808
Jakarta, Indonesia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews pullman hotel balinese massage body scrub vichy shower foot massage great massage reflexology therapist package salon session bargain
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent experiences of full body massage in Tjakra 7 SPA at Pullman bali Legian Beach, great service of therapist, more relaxing with a lovely ambiance combine with relaxation music is truly great great experience, you should try it and don't ever miss it. It is really Recommended.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

I had the treatment during on holiday, the price bit expensive but value for it. I love the welcome drink and staff smile with proper explanation with the menu I choose. The way the staff press during massage it was really different compare to the message I had in previous spa's. Love to comeback again for another holiday.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

Very professional staff. I wish I did not leave this until the last day of our stay. As I would have had more treatments at this spa!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tjakra7, Manager at Tjakra 7 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Navigate64813951380,

Greeting from Tjakra 7 Spa,
Thank You very much for your review and comment, we 'd love to greet you again on your next visit.
There are a lots of treatment you might choose to pampering your self during holiday. Do let us know, whenever you visit Pullman Bali Legian Beach Hotel again. Stay Healthy and Happy!!

Reviewed May 10, 2019

This place ticks all the boxes. It’s professional, clean, serene and rejuvenating. I stick to the traditional Balinese massage and request Indah as my therapist but all the staff are fabulous. Each time I return to the spa, I’m greeted with open arms which makes me feel immediately very relaxed.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Visited Bali for the first time in April & stayed at the Pullman hotel for 10 nights. Was impressed with the hotel & facilities, but think the rooms could do with a refresh. Other than that everything was lovely, breakfast had a good selection. Had two lovely visits to the spa & it was excellent, had a pedicure and a body massage with a body butter applied afterwards. Skin felt wonderfully soft and smelt beautiful.