Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Massage

Best massage I have ever had! Everything was perfect. Couples massage. Good value too. Highly... read more

Reviewed yesterday
blair681
Hamilton, New Zealand
Beautiful & Relaxing Balinese Massage

Visited this spa as we stayed at the Pullman in Legian for 7 days. Had 2 full body massages here... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Grace I

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews pullman hotel balinese massage body scrub vichy shower foot massage great massage reflexology therapist package salon session bargain
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019

Very professional staff. I wish I did not leave this until the last day of our stay. As I would have had more treatments at this spa!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tjakra7, Manager at Tjakra 7 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Navigate64813951380,

Greeting from Tjakra 7 Spa,
Thank You very much for your review and comment, we 'd love to greet you again on your next visit.
There are a lots of treatment you might choose to pampering your self during holiday. Do let us know, whenever you visit Pullman Bali Legian Beach Hotel again. Stay Healthy and Happy!!

Reviewed May 10, 2019

This place ticks all the boxes. It’s professional, clean, serene and rejuvenating. I stick to the traditional Balinese massage and request Indah as my therapist but all the staff are fabulous. Each time I return to the spa, I’m greeted with open arms which makes me feel immediately very relaxed.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Visited Bali for the first time in April & stayed at the Pullman hotel for 10 nights. Was impressed with the hotel & facilities, but think the rooms could do with a refresh. Other than that everything was lovely, breakfast had a good selection. Had two lovely visits to the spa & it was excellent, had a pedicure and a body massage with a body butter applied afterwards. Skin felt wonderfully soft and smelt beautiful.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019

First time I went here I was greeted by a warm welcome. A calming, blissful ambience will be accompanying you for your visit at this place! Not to mention the professional, relaxing, one-of-a kind massage by extra-friendly therapists! Nice work to Rini and her team. Have been, and always will come here for an escape to paradise inside the paradise island.

P.S: Hydropool is a must-try!

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tjakra7, Manager at Tjakra 7 Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear Josh1275,
Thank You for having treatment with Tjakra 7 Spa, look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Stay healthy and happy

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Not worth the price at all! I would not recommend at all! I went for a balinese massage and body mask. Masseuse wasnt good at all! She wasted most of my 90mins walking around when i closed my eyes! I knew because i wasnt sleeping just relaxing! When I told her she said thats how its done! Rubbish!

Date of experience: October 2018