“Vichy Shower in Kuta/Legian - Beautiful Spa”
Review of Tjakra 7 Spa

Tjakra 7 Spa
Ranked #42 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Tjakra 7 Spa at The Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana hotel, Legian, applies all these modalities with a scientific precision that brings the balance of holistic healing: spiritual harmony, mental relaxation and physical wellness into a beautifully created, absolutely luxurious, nurturing spa environment that encompasses the spa's goal to provide each guest with a genuine and positive wellness experience that benefits mind, body and spirit indefinitely
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Vichy Shower in Kuta/Legian - Beautiful Spa”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I wanted to have a Vichy Shower and found that Tjakra 7 Spa had this treatment. The spa is very beautiful and the treatment was good although the water pressure was very low--probably due to to the fact that there was no power for the whole of Kuta that day. It was very cheap compared to other countries (around US$50 for one hour) and not overly expensive for Kuta given the surroundings.

Massage/body treatment is highly subjective, but to me this was the second best Vichy Shower I've had (behind the Westin Fiji). At the Westin, the table has a hole for your face but at Tjakra 7 you need to put your head on the side which is less comfortable for me.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank WazzaM60

• Indonesian first
Ft. Worth
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Good experience”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Since I am staying close by thought i would try the spa after reading the reviews. when i entered the spa meet by a friendly reception who was sick and coughing a lot and unable to really talk with me, she did apologize though and handed me there spa menu, after looking through the menu decided on the Balinese massage. Upon choosing the massage i was lead to have a foot scrub. After finish went to the locker room to change and unto the massage room. The therapist greeted me and lead me to the room to start the massage. After i had my massage, Only thing I can say is the massage felt more like a oil massage but it was at least relaxing. Overall was ok but will try another spa.

Perth, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Beautiful Relaxing Spa”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The Tjakra 7 Spa at Pullman Hotel Bali is absolutely wonderful. Its is new, ultra modern, ultra clean and staffed with professionals. The spa offered many treatments not usually found elsewhere in Bali. Prices have recently been reduced in line with this area - Kuta. If this spa was in Ubud or even Seminyak they could be charging a lot more for their services. I had a foot refelxology and my friend had a swedish massage. Both of us were very happy with the treatments and felt very relaxed afterwards. This spa is highly recommended for good service, value fo rmoney, range of treatments and ambience. We tried to book a massage a few days in advance but they were booked out so it may to book well in advance.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank SusanneIndonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Superb!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The service, professionalism and facilities at Tjakra7 Spa are amazing. I had a traditional Balinese massage and left feeling like I was walking on air. Tjakra7 is more expensive than you will pay on the street, but worth every penny. I'll be back!

4 Thank Tartap

Been to Tjakra 7 Spa? Share your experiences!