“Ice cream n waffles are good, the food is so so”
Review of Flapjaks

Flapjaks
Ranked #4 of 37 Dessert in Kuta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Flapjaks is a Cafe concept to complete the full range of well known restaurants management, Rama Restaurants Bali. The first Flapjaks outlet opened in Kuta at the famous Kuta Sidewalk, Jalan Kartika Plaza adjacent to the Ramayana Hotel Resort and Spa. Flapjaks' concept is a one-stop for pancakes, waffles, crepes, and assorted flavors of gelato. There are also a range of other meal menu for you to choose if you want heavier meal. So enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just gelato or freshly brewed coffee as you watch the crowds go by.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went to the one across Kuta beach. I saw the other branch, not as nice as the one in Kuta because no view. Regarding the food, it just so so, but great desserts. Fun to see a group of friends ordered the massive bowl of ice cream (not sure what's the name), and they shared it for 4 or 5.

RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Flapjaks, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Desserts are what we are all about. Happy to know that you enjoyed the ice cream and waffles. Two different locations two very different views. The massive bowl of ice cream for 3-5 people is called Big Man. One pure chocolate delight and the other fresh fruits flavors. Both great. We hope to see next time in Bali.

Warm regards from Rama Restaurants Bali. All about Food, Fun and People.

There are newer reviews for Flapjaks

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Fluffy chocolate pancakes, cold chocolate gelato, cream....OMG this was the fantastic.......!! The best place to get desert after smashing feed and watching the footy in the stadium bar next door

1  Thank Familyfun69
RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Flapjaks, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

A great big hello and hugs for the happy diners. Thank you for sharing the fun and writing in. I'm sure the staff will be happy in knowing that they have pleased customers. We hope to see you back soon.

Warm regards from Rama Restaurants Bali. All about Fun, Food and Passion.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

the food is good. price bit expensive. location are convenience. waitresses and staff...not the most impressive ones but ok.

1  Thank Retta1976

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your short but informative comment. And for writing in to share with us. Any suggestions on how to make the restaurant more exciting?

Reviewed July 25, 2013

great little spot for a late breakfast or anything for that matter.Good menu selection and quick professional service.Well run cafe that our kids love.

Dear Valued Guest,

We're so happy that your children enjoyed eating here. Thank you for sharing and writing in about your experience. We try to be quick but still friendly in our service. So looking forward to seeing your family on your next vacation in Bali.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Came here yesterday and had a lovely meal, finished off with their advertised special sweet indulgence pankakes with vanilla ice cream and blueberry syrup. Jumm. Got very tasty latte too. So, the next day I came back for pankakes and latte, ordered. They brought out cappuccino instead of latte for one, and tried to cobvince me that it was indeed latte, and not cappuccino. Well, guess what, I know the difference and had even tried it the day before. Cup half filled with foam is cappuccino! Anyway, next thing, waitress brings out my dish and oh well, it's not what I ordered either! Its waffles instead of pankakes! I told waitress that it was a mistake too, she told me that I had pointed to wrong picture when ordering, however I know for sure what I was showing her, prices are different for both dishes and I noted that, I also said I want to get pankakes, but guessing she didn't hear or understand. . Anyway, waffles were taken away. Pankakes came out- another fail! They had put some kind of berry sowerish ice cream instead of vanilla as yesterday. The whole thing tasted wrong. What a dissappointment! When I mentioned that ice cream looks yellow on picture but the one she brought out with my dish was reddish-pink she just said that meny is changed today. Well needless to say I will not be coming back again or recommending this place to anyone. Waiters and experience yesterday were really nice, the one I got today was complete opposite :-(

RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Flapjaks, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for a very detailed comment on your experience. We apologize for the inconsistency of our service and food. Surely this matter will be looked into. Nonetheless, we are happy to know that your first dining out here was pleasant.

Warm regards from Rama Restaurants Bali. All about Food, Fun and Passion.

Been to Flapjaks? Share your experiences!