“Always good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We went to the Ryoshi restaurant in Sanur. The food is always consistently good, cheap and clean. In Sanur they also have mossie spray on the outside tables. If you are broke you can get a rice set, miso soup, rice, tuna and beans all for 22,000 rp. Very filling and tasty.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner for the second time here but the food not as good as the first time. The fish are not really that fresh. Still love the white marlin sushi which I can't find in any other japanese restaurant in Jakarta. Come again for the third time? Not really sure but maybe just for the white marlin sushi.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Great ambience and great prices was a good start. Then the beer was the coldest I've had in Bali which was fantastic.
However the portion sizes on some of the meals was quite small. The thing that really annoyed me was they brought out the meals one by one. My wife had finished hers before I got my meal. Four if us had finished our meals before they brought out my daughter's. She ordered two fried chicken wings and steamed rice!!! We had to ask twice about the whereabouts of her meal.
Not happy!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Nice Japanese restaurant with easy to read menu including all the normal fare. Would recommend if craving some Jap-tastes and are in the general area. Well priced.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I had dinner with husband when visited Mall Galleria, we are fan of Japanese food and we had a chance to try the food at Ryoshi...sushi is ok and for salad ... lettuce seem unfresh and not crunchy... overall I would say is OK..could do it more to get repeat guest.