“Not much to say”

Ranked #315 of 340 Hotels in Kuta
Bogor, Indonesia
“Not much to say”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Well, I booked Bagus Hayden Hotel from Agoda.com, then confirmed it through this hotel. We landed at Ngurai Rai International Airport about 10.30 pm and took a cab to go here. Only 10 minutes. And then we check-in and saw the room. It was very clean enough. The bathroom also cleaned.Its just the same like we saw in the pictures of other reviews. We stayed 2D/1N only, so we couldn't review much about this hotel. But the staff hotel was friendly and helpful.
We also like the dining room for breakfast, its so unique and cozy, full of bamboo touch everywhere. and we had a FULL breakfast before explore Bali.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank IvoneTriesYuarta

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Stay 3D/2N at this Hotel & overall experience was great for this kind of price we paid for (the rate was consider cheap)@ Kuta area. The place of the hotel was located at the busy street where you can found lots of shop & restaurant. Walking to the kuta beach took you est. 20-25 min, you won't get bored along the street leading to the beach as there were alots of shop to drop by.

Highly recommend for traveller/backpackers who wish to save cost on accomodation at Kuta area & this could be a warm & comfort place to stay with. Cost us US32 per room after tax as at April 2012. (book thru agoda.com). Overall the room condition was very clean

Minus point - Swimming pools was rather dirty seems nobody clean the pool & the room toilet shower tap is not function properly (maybe happen to our room)

Transport Tips:
Airport to Hotel - My advise was to buy the taxi ticket from the counter as the local taxi operator from airport don't use meter which resulted most of the tourist got over charge by the taxi driver. Standard rate from airport to kuta area - 150,000 rupiahs or US10.
Bargain with the taxi driver if you can get below US10 as the route to Kuta area only take you 15-20 min drive.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Lyeheng
Reviewed April 21, 2012

I recently staying in this hotel for 8 days. I wasn't familiar with Kuta town so I accidentally stumbled on it. I checked the cost per night on Agoda and went into the hotel reception to see how much they wanted for the walk in rate.
They wanted considerably more, so I told them it would be cheaper for me to book it online there and then with Agoda. At that point the receptionist offered me the same deal as the Agoda rate which I agreed to.
The hotel is located about 7 minutes walk from Kuta square and about 12 minutes walk from the beach. The hotel itself is set back from the busy road outside so it's away from the noise of Bali's 24/7 traffic. There's also a carpark in the courtyard of the hotel, useful for those with a car or motorcycle because you can park off road.
The room itself was spacious and had a big bathroom. What let it down was the level of cleanliness. The rooms were cleaned everyday no matter what time you slept to, but they weren't cleaned properly. No detergent or bleach was ever used, the floors were just given a lick over with a mop and plain water. Consequently the filth had built up around the crevices and corners of both the room and the bathroom, which I have illustrated by posting photos showing this.
Another gripe was that there was only one single plug socket in the room. Those of us with an iPhone like me, will know that they constantly need charging up. So I couldn't watch tv and charge my phone up simultaneously. It was either one or the other, so given my heavy use of 3G I barely ever got the chance to watch tv.
The swimming pool in the courtyard was tiny, not much bigger than a bath. I never saw anyone use it.
The Internet didn't work in the rooms but you could sometimes get a signal on the balcony and the signal was strongest in the courtyard, downstairs outside reception.
The staff were pleasant enough. Only problem with them was their ineptness and inability to use a PDQ terminal when paying by credit card. The wires were loose and the connection to the credit card terminal was poor. But the staff didn't know this and when payment failed to process they thought it was down to the card being declined. Only one of the three staff who worked on reception could use the CC machine. The other two , however many attempts they made could never process a payment. Common sense would suggest that the staff need retraining(if they were ever trained) to perform basic actions like this.
I was given a breakfast voucher on the first day and told breakfast was included. After that I was never given another breakfast voucher and I never asked for one. The one time I did eat breakfast I decided that it wasn't worth going to. I ate two fried eggs and was offered 2 anaemic looking sausages which I declined. I drank tea ready made and poured from a metal pot which lacked any taste.
When it came to the time to check out the receptionist came across as being a bit annoyed with me because I was going. I was leaving Bali not changing to a different hotel. I was told to wait while they checked the room and there were no goodbyes. It was as if once I was no longer a paying customer I no longer existed.
Tourist to Bali should be aware that Bali is an intense tourist destination. Standards are low and prices are high. Service is indifferent and unctuous as to be expected in a destination of mass tourism. I didn't go there for pleasure I went to Bali for business so when I was there I stayed at the same hotel even though it wasn't that good. And to be honest, in a place like Kuta if I'd changed hotels, I really couldn't see it being any better than the one I was in.
So final verdict was that although in another destination the hotel would have been below par for the money I paid, by Bali standards it was possibly even a little above average. My advice for anyone who doesn't have to go to Bali would be to avoid going there, it's an awful place.

• Stayed April 2012
6 Thank Informatio

Travelers are raving about these Kuta hotels

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This hotel has not much to offer but right for the budget-conscious individuals! =) It's centrally located to all activities. Close to the beach, art market, spa, restaurants, bars, 24-hour convenience stores, etc.

It seems that the room was clean because they've swept and mopped the floor everyday. But for the 3 nights that we stayed in this hotel, the bed sheets were NEVER changed! We requested for the bedding to be changed and they would only say, "Ok, we will change it later." AND the bathroom is soooo dirty and smelly! Water is weak. No elevator. Breakfast was ok though with only 3 choices everyday: American breakfast (Chicken sausage, chicken ham, & eggs), nasi goreng with egg and krupuk, and mie goreng (a cold one...maybe this was cooked earlier) and it-all-you-can toasted bread! :D

I think I wouldn't go back to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank pssstpssstpssst
Candidasa, Indonesia
Reviewed January 31, 2012

When we pulled up to this hotel we were pleasantly suprised after seeing the nice little pool and eagerly waiting receptionist however one look in the room was enough to tell us otherwise. The first room that we were taken to was awful, after stepping into the room all we could smell was stale smoke and the bathroom was even worse. The sheets were stained and after literally putting my bags down I was at reception asking to move rooms. They happily took us to another room on the ground floor and although this looked as dingy as the first it smelt a little fresher and the sheets looked marginally cleaner. Unfortunatly, after whatever they had sprayed wore off, the bathroom was back to smelling like stale, it was unbearable to leave the bathroom door open. The bedroom itself was no better and I made the mistake of dropping something under the bed only to find that the valance smelt horrific, so bad that I removed it myself, put it outside and requested for a clean one to be put on, this never arrived. Under the bed was months worth of dust, a cigarette packet and I don't want to think what else. A sign in the bathroom instructed that, as expected toilet paper etc was to be put in the bin rather than down the toilet, yet no bin was provided. After brushing our teeth on the 1st night the sink failed to drain the water, thinking that it would eventually go down we left it only to wake up the next morning to find the sink still full. We reported it to the staff who drained the blockage and our floor was mopped of the water but they didn't bother to clean the sink. Our room was not cleaned until I requested a bag to empty our bin, water and more toilet roll. Only then did a member of staff come into the room, the bathroom however was still not touched, hence the smell! Breakfast was no better. Basically I would not recommend this place, the rooms are dirty and the staff dont care. Save yourself the hassle and book somewhere else.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Overall I feel value for money to stay in this hotel. It's about 15 min walking distance to the kuta beach. There are many tv channel. Room was clean and spacious. Reception was friendly and helpful. Transport to airport could be arrange at rp 50,000 . breakfast only has two choice fried rice or bread and it's serve at ur room. No restaurant in this hotel.

• Stayed October 2011
Reviewed October 7, 2011

The staff at the hotel were so helpful.we had a complimentary drink on arrival! The location is very good and close to everything. If you want to stay away from the noise here is perfect! would recommend.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple