Home@36
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdiscovery mallnyoman ariantakuta beachsuperior roomsea viewhotel locatedshopping centreperfect locationswimming poolrooms are smallbudget hotelfamily roomhotel stafffront officecomfortable staystayed here for nightsenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stayed here early March for 8 nights with my 16 yrs daughter and later another family member joined us and we enjoyed it very much due to the great locations. Staff are wonderful and friendly. I requested a change of room as the one I was in was near air con units ( outside my window ) after 3 nights I really had enough. Without question, they kindly changed my room, all the deluxe rooms are spacious and beds very comfortable. Bathroom is large but sadly the showers are not great, both rooms had leaking showers and also very small , last room had a leaking toilet also. If they could look into changing the showers and fixing these problem, this hotel would be brilliant. Breakfast was OK, but it does cater mainly to Muslim visitors, what I would have done for a piece of bacon....LOL.. In saying this, I wouldn’t hesitate in staying here again. Oh, before I forget, the swimming pool that you get to use is at Segara Beach Club and restaurant, I must say I had some of the best days lounging around enjoying drinks and great meals at this place... Could have been the highlight of my trip, what a way to relax... So if you go to this hotel fully informed, you will really enjoy what the location has to offer.
And I would like to thank all the wonderful staff for all the great service they provided, and to the housekeeping staff for keeping us entertained with all the different animals they made for us with our towels.

Room Tip: "stay away from rooms near the air con" "try and request a shower that doesnt leak " "get a rooms as close to the lift/stairs as possible"
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Operation M, Manager at Home@36, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Maria Z,
“Warmest greeting from home@36 Condotel”
Thank you for your precious time to post a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

I have to say that I am very grateful to be able to work in such a magnificent place and to be surrounded by so many beautiful open-heart people on a daily basis. Thank you for your tremendous compliment and I will share your comments with my team.
To anticipate such the maintenance issues, yes, we are on working to upgrade the shower and area, so that for your next visit, just share us your requirement to have the regular shower, we will.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights at 13th March - 16th March 2014.
Its in the discovery mall.
The employees are nice. The view to beach is awesome.
With an excellent price.
The room is nice and homy.
The bathrooom is too small, but its fine
It is a strategic hotel to stay in Kuta

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Citra2013

Dear Citra,

“Warmest greeting from home@36 Condotel”

Thank you for your time in providing us with such a nice review. We strive to provide each guest with the excellent service, while you can enjoy the beach and at the same day having some shopping just right next to the hotel.
To let you know, we are now on progressing to upgrade the bathroom ; especially the shower.
We wish to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife complained that she was robbed in Home@36 Condotel right upon arrival.
She left all here luggage for personnel to take care of it. They took all the luggage and put it to elevator to lift to here floor while she was still staying in reception.
When she opened here purse with money that was in one of the begs she discovered that 350 USD was missing. Spend 3 hours in Police office filling the complain. Terrible experience

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Operation M, Manager at Home@36, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Mr. Max.

“Warmest greeting from Home@36 Condotel”

First of all, we are really sorry to hear the inconvenience of your wife impression to our property.
To avoid the miss treatment of investigation we straight the case to the Police for the investigation, and we commit that this special issue should be handled by the right authority .
We already forwarded this case to be investigated both by Police and Internal Security.
We believe in law, please don't assume without any investigation.

This is to inform you the real situation that the moment your wife luggage with our Bellboy out of your wife control was only no more than 2 minutes, exactly when the luggage delivered to first floor from the basement( one level). If we count the real time inside the lift itself, was no more than 30 second. The rest moment of the luggage and our bellboy was accompany by your wife.

For your information since your wife came from the previous place quite long to our property (Singaraja) we highly need your wife to re-check everything was under control.

On behalf of management we commit to keep improving our safety and security service to be the most important point in providing the overall service.

Thank you.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

If you are planning a holiday to Bali with your family, you might want to give this hotel some serious consideration. While home@36 definitely isn't the most romantic property in Bali, it is part of the Discovery Mall, one of the biggest in Bali, with shops like pharmacy, Starbucks, fast food outlets, supermarket and money changer all under 1 roof. And Waterbom, 1 of the must go destination for families in Bali, is just across the street, I mean LITERALLY 30-40 meters away from the mall's front door. The location is good, just 10-15 mins walk away from kuta beach and the hotel is also right in front of the beach as well with a fantastic view. If you are staying here, walk up a little early and have breakfast at the hotel al fresco style and catch the sun rise at the same time. The spread isn't the best but the ambience and sun rise should make up for the rest...

Room Tip: The 2nd class of rooms are pretty big and already comes with a king size bed and a sofa, which makes a decent single bed for young kids or a teenager even so you might wana save on the extra bed.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Jaya_Wisesa, Manager at Home@36, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

Dear Mr. LarsonSG,

We would like to thank you for taking the time for writing such as a wonderful review to describe our hotel.

It gives us a great pleasure to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us, we are happy to know that you impressed with the hotel and near to everything.
We will be passing on your feedback to all of our staff, they will be very pleased with your feedback.

Please do let us know whenever your next holiday plan brings you back to Bali, as we always look forward to welcoming you back at Home@36 Condotel.

Many thanks and best regards,

Kind regards,

Jaya Wisesa
Room Division Manager
jaya@homeat36.com

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed 9 days at home@36 hotel (weird name don't you think) I decided to stay at that hotel for its strategic location it's inside Discovery shopping mall! As I thought it's a cool idea to stay in a mall, plus its only 10 minutes drive to Bali International Airport and 2 minute walk to Kuta beach. Good and convenience to walk to the beach and shopping street. It's very easy to find food, supermarket, ATM…etc

The hotel is new and cozy with a nice pool and private beach! Got 2 restaurants overlooking the beach, and as a guest I am entitled with %20 discount on anything i order:) one of them Ocean 27 serves the breakfast; it is really great to have your breakfast in a place with an awesome view! The breakfast is an open buffet with lots of varieties that suits all tastes and there's also a chef to make your eggs.

The staffs were absolutely fantastic, very very friendly! They make me feel so much welcome and would go out of their way to do absolutely anything for me! calling a taxi, make international call (international call from the hotel is very expensive don't recommend doing that unless its urgent) and most important they were very nice with my friends who wasn't guests (thanks home @36 staff. you guys rocks)

The room comes with great color and design, flat screen with satellite ( first time to stay in an hotel were TV is useful not just local channels), I liked the bathroom esp. the shower it was strong with radio which was quite cool , the room service was super , they provide 2 free bottles of water everyday

My whole experience at the hotel was just amazing. You can't ask for much more than that really.

Try to book via their website as it's cheaper if you booked early! I paid extra $50 USD at booking.com :( if only I knew that from the beginning

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank lawyergirl2013
Operation M, Manager at Home@36, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Lawyergirl,

“Warmest greeting from Home@36 Condotel”

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback.
It's wonderful to hear that you received great services and enjoy your entire stay in our strategic location; beach and Discovery Shopping Mall, one stop shopping place.

On behalf of the team, I would like to thank you for choosing Home@36 Condotel Kuta Bali.. We are pleased to welcome you back to our hotel in a near future.