“Value for money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Smart Day Spa

Smart Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: The Smart Salon and Day Spa in the heart of Kuta offers you relaxing quality treatments, a selection of carefully chosen products and a friendly professional hospitality with true Balinese spirit.We provide profound relaxation for our guests from all over the world.
Singapore, Singapore
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Value for money!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

For the price, this spa is really worth it.

It has another branch simply for massage! really awesome place. Must visit!

Visited October 2013

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great spa experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have visited the Smart Spa twice in th least couple of days and both times have had a great treatment. I had a pedi while hubby had a for massage, both an hour long and good value for money at $16 and $14AUS.. The spa is clean and very welcoming so we returned today for a his n hers Bali massage, 90 minutes, $28 for 2. More than you would pay down one of the alleys, but very professional and friendly.

Afternoons seem to get very busy, mornings are quieter, well worth a visit.

Visited October 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“A Good Spa in Kuta area, Bali”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

A clean and good spa. Staffs are friendly . Most masseurs have good technical skills , especially hot stone massage, highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Brian H
Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Reply to Unhygienic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I have visited this salon in Dec 12, Jan, May, June, July and Aug 13, we are always treated with exceptional courtesy and respect. As you go into the waiting area walking towards the seats you immediately see the Sterilizing Unit where all equipment for manicure / pedicures are kept until in use, then cleaned and placed back into the unit. I know for a fact that all sarongs and linen were replaced with new stock in June 13, sheets (Sarongs) are changed after each client. If any of the technicians do not adhere to the rules of cleanliness, they are reprimanded by the owner with the possibility of dismissal, as the owner takes great pride in her salon.
I wanted a particular technician to massage my knee which I had previously injured, that person was called in hours prior to his start time, did my massage then he went back home. That is the type of service you receive from the Smart Salon, and I can guarantee you would not receive the same anywhere else. It is a fantastic salon, staff are very friendly and respectful and I would recommend the salon to everyone. We are looking forward to our next trip in November 13 and yes the definitely deserve the Trip Advisor rating. Danny and Lotti

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Such a Lovely & Friendly Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Had a pedicure and Shellac put on my toe nails
The young man that did my nails was a perfectionist
The place is extremely clean with a can do attitude
Prices are a little dearer than the back alley spa but WELL worth it
Now one of my favourite places to kick back.

Visited September 2013