“Great Spa in Kuta”
Review of Smart Day Spa

Smart Day Spa
Ranked #3 of 130 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: The Smart Salon and Day Spa in the heart of Kuta offers you relaxing quality treatments, a selection of carefully chosen products and a friendly professional hospitality with true Balinese spirit.We provide profound relaxation for our guests from all over the world.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My friend and I have just returned for 2 weeks in Bali. While walking down Legian and noticed the Trip Advisor recommendation on the front door so we decided to try it out. We both had full massage and body mask treatment. We were both happy with it so decided to book another day. We both asked for the same girls as the first time but they were not available as at another spa. I had a Balinese spa and the hot stone treatment. I just loved it and my friend had massage and a manicure. I have been to lots of placed and although I have found better in Seminak, for the price difference I was very happy with them. I would certainly recommend them to friends and family as when you compare to the prices we pay here in Australia, you cannot beat them for value and service.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been here many times over the last several years. We have differing opinions. We both love the subdued lighting, pleasant scent and no noise. My wife generally has a foot massage and mani/pedicure. She is always happy with the service. I prefer a full massage and find th quality rather hit and miss. Sometimes very good. Sometimes rushed and not very good. They have a number of locations . One on Legian st. We always go to the larger one across the road from KFC near Mataharis. This one is larger and employing many people. They are slightly more expensive . The ambience is very nic and relaxing ( staff do not talk to eachother during treatments). Obviously some staff are better skilled than others. That said, we will retun- my wife loves it.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My friend and I decided to check out Smart and we booked in for loads of treatments. I had a hair trim and the stylist did a good job and was happy with his service. The woman I had for treatments was also really good.

1/3rd of the way through my spa package the spa manager decided to move me to a sub-standard room to make way for another client. Professional or what?? So I'm lying on a wet bed covered in coconut scrub while the nice beautician leaves to get water to rinse me down and I still had more water based treatments to go. Not comfortable or relaxing so I decided to finish my treatment and cancel the remaining treatments booked for afterwards. The spa manager knew he was taking the mick and was apologetic and happy to negotiate a suitable price.

These salons need to realise that even though their businesses don't generate revenue based on repeat business the Internet can kill their business with reviews.

Don't waste your money here for spa treatments, opt for mani/pedi and the good old foot massage.

2  Thank saradean79
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Meditative, great aroma, spic and span. Well organised and professional staff. Quiet and peaceful. Value for money. Wish I had found it earlier.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Good location with friendly staff. I like the style they managed the business - setting a booth just outside of the spa, which lets you enquire the types of massages they offer and pricing.

Wife and I went only for foot massages and they were good - value for money.