“very touristic but once to try”

Aroma Grilled and Fresh Seafood
Ranked #780 of 967 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Milano, Italia
“very touristic but once to try”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

The location is fantastic, but this is true for every "warung" on the beach here! You'll see a lot of tables on the beach and the airport on the sea with airplanes taking off or landing. Beautiful!
the restaurant is the classic touristic one: picture with the traditional balinese woman, dancers and music players at your table for the tip.
The staff is friendly but it's not the cheapest restaurant for seafood but for the experience at least once you have to try.

• Visited June 2012

• Indonesian first
Mount Gambier, Australia
“Reasonable food & price”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our group of seven people had dinner here in February. The meal was reasonable for the price. One thing i should make people aware of, be very clear & precise on what you order & how much it will be. There was a slight mix up in what we ordered & what we received. No real problem as there is one thing i have leaned traveling through SE Asia, just remain calm & smile. As it was they took the incorrectly charged item from the invoice & everyone was happy!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank 3406E
Bengaluru, India
“Total waste of time and money”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My first review where I rated something with 1 star. I have never felt so strongly against any place as much as I felt about this. Hence, I decided to write to let fellow travelers know. To me it felt like day light robbery ! It was ridiculously expensive, total tourist trap (our guide recommended it to us), dont go by feedback like the waters touch your feet etc if anyone tells you about this place.
Jimbaran Bay view is good. It nice to see the planes land every few minutes. The evening entertainment programmes were good. Only the Balinese ones though. But that's about it. Everything else was bad. Honestly, the 'romantic beach dinner' offered by Courtyard was not only more romantic but also cheaper.
P.S. : Note, the restaurant guys ask you who your driver was when you come in indicating the tie up between them and the drivers. I felt so cheated that I ensured that we tipped our guide/driver of one week a lot lesser than what we originally intended to.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank tanujawork
Singapore, Singapore
“You can give this a miss unless it's crowded everywhere else”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I went to this place on recommendation from my hired driver. I didn't not read up or did any homework on the restaurants in Jimbaran so we just took his recommendation. You will have to pick your seafood from the fish tanks and tell them how you want to cook them.

The food is OK. I didn't go to seafood heaven and back but they are not horrible either. I did notice the place is a bit quiet compared to the rest of the eateries.

Only complain i have is the price. I think them expensive and the lobster per KG is already abt SGD$100. So we did not order that.

We had:

Total cost is about SGD$150/=

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Clair_Ng
Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Super expensive for super stale seafood”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Please don't go. It is a 100% tourist trap. I haven't had lobsters this exepnsive, and clams this stale in my life. It is 3 star Michelin resteaunt expensive.
130US for 2 with ni alcohol.!!!!

• Visited March 2012