“NOT FOR COELIAC/ GLUTEN FREE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Warung Nikmat

Warung Nikmat
Ranked #23 of 949 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Torquay, Australia
“NOT FOR COELIAC/ GLUTEN FREE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

This close by shop to my hotel is bragged about by so many people. I took my gluten free- coeliac letter in Indonesian to them. Only product I can eat in shop is the steamed rice!!! Thought to share if others are gf also.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The best warung!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

This warung close to the hotel where i stayed soo my boyfriend and i decide to tried their food and we definitly not regret it! Eventhough this warung always crowded in lunch time by local or foreigners the service still awesome... soo fast and clean warung. They have alots menus, all of the menus taste really good, their sambal tottaly highlight, if u crazy about spicy food like me, u must try their sambal. The price is sooo cheap! I only spent less than 3 pound for me and my boyfriend lunch!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank lyvia r
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good variety of Indonesian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Warung Nikmat is not your average formal restaurant. It is on the sidewalk. The location may be terrible, but the variety of food here is amazing. There are so many to choose from, at a very affordable price. They also serve sliced fruit of your choice. This place is very recommended.

IMPORTANT: You must get used to eating indonesian food before eating here, or you will have stomachaches.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Scharringa
Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
“I moved to this neighbourhood to be closer to here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Yup! This place is so good, rather than stay in Seminyak as I have done for most of the past 16 years, this trip (for 60 days) I stayed 2 blocks from my favourite restaurant - Nikmat! I love the food on display and have one or more meals here daily, but a hint is if the line up is out the door (often) then walk up to any staff person and order a soup - you can't go wrong and you don't need to wait!! The Oxtail is to die for, the Rawan and Ayam are top notch too. This place is a must try, but go beofre 11 am to get a seat and a great fresh mel!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank whygoback
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty Food Full of Flavor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wow these ladies know how to cook delicious food. I could easily marry anyone who can cook food like this everyday.

There are many good Nasi Padang restaurants, but this place has the biggest selection with very fresh food. I enjoyed the beef rendang, Bamboo Curry, and the vegetables. Also enjoyed the ox-tail soup and fresh star fruit drink. I could eat here everyday it's so good.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ZhuRou

Been to Warung Nikmat? Share your experiences!