“My daily food fix!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Singapore, Singapore
“My daily food fix!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Brilliant food, clean and cheap! Lots of variety to choose from. Halal for muslims too. Prices ranges from 10,000 to 30,000 for a meal.

I had my meals there for lunch almost every day as it's just walking distance from my hotel.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Eidham

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Candidasa, Indonesia
“Cheap and great local food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This warung is really excellent, cheap and all the locals are eating here so it must be one of the best in Kuta area.

• Visited May 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Cheap place popular with locals”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

If local Balinese like this place, it must be because of the great prices and good food. To order, just tell the staff at the food area what you want. The staff could understand Chinese, Japanese, and English, which is pretty interesting. Juices are available too, about 7,000 rupiah, and are very tasty. The location can be a little out of the way, meaning it takes a few minutes to walk away from touristy Kuta areas, and it can get hot without A/C, but the Warung is definitely a place to visit if you have a smaller budget and a taste for local food.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Traveler000090
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Just Cheap and That's All”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my family of 3 yo and 1 yo plus a maid. A relative had recommendeded this restaurant and so we tried. Indeed there were many buyers in the restaurant during lunch when we were there. The first problem we had was to find a table for 5 persons to eat. So we were placed at the back of the restaurant which seemed to be a cheap inn. It was very hot and my kids were complaining much about it. We also had to join the long queue to get the food. The taste of the food was very standard. Maybe we expected too much since the high recomendation I got for this restaurnt. The cleanliness and hygienity were also my big concern. The price was cheap but I think it's NOT comparable with the quality we had. So, this is the first and the last time I visited this restaurant. No more.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank DimsumA362
melbourne
“the best cheap eats in kuta”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This s the best warung you will visit in Bali. The food is cheap delicious and absolutely authentic you can get a myriad of dishes on your plate. service always with a smile on their face ! Very well worth the 10 min walk from central kuta

Visited April 2013