“Just Cheap and That's All”
Review of Warung Nikmat

Warung Nikmat
Ranked #25 of 992 Restaurants in Kuta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I visited this restaurant with my family of 3 yo and 1 yo plus a maid. A relative had recommendeded this restaurant and so we tried. Indeed there were many buyers in the restaurant during lunch when we were there. The first problem we had was to find a table for 5 persons to eat. So we were placed at the back of the restaurant which seemed to be a cheap inn. It was very hot and my kids were complaining much about it. We also had to join the long queue to get the food. The taste of the food was very standard. Maybe we expected too much since the high recomendation I got for this restaurnt. The cleanliness and hygienity were also my big concern. The price was cheap but I think it's NOT comparable with the quality we had. So, this is the first and the last time I visited this restaurant. No more.

2  Thank DimsumA362
There are newer reviews for Warung Nikmat

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This s the best warung you will visit in Bali. The food is cheap delicious and absolutely authentic you can get a myriad of dishes on your plate. service always with a smile on their face ! Very well worth the 10 min walk from central kuta

Reviewed March 10, 2013

ate 3 times during our trip to bali. right beside bakungsari hotel. have to say that it is one of the best food in bali!

1  Thank ArminGan
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We travel to Bali regularly and stay in Jalan Bakung Sari. At the end of this road, is the most incredible warung you will visit in Bali. The food is AMAZING, delicious and absolutely authentic. The ladies and guys that serve always have smiles on their faces and after I have eaten there, so do I ! Very well worth the effort to get to this warung - The food is superb, not to mention very, very cheap!

2  Thank Fadebaker4196
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I cant sing enough praise for this joint .. its my first stop of the day when i'm in Kuta, to get my fix if awesome Indonesian food.

1  Thank Fadebaker2012