“Disappointed”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Sad to say this restaurant was very dirty, toilets were worse and service was so slow. I had to actually get the waiter on several occasions. The menu is too extensive and doesn't try and explain what the dishes are. I got Bali belly every time I have been to Bali (3 times prior to this trip), so far all was going well until we visited this restaurant. My hubby got far worse Bali Belly the next day after visiting this restaurant. Was disappointed as it's supposed to be an iconic restaurant. Would not go again. Had a kids menu which was ok.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
“Average and a little bit pricey”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This diner is very popular among tourist and I don't know why. The food was average and expensive as Indonesian food. 5 bucks for the nasi goreng ala made. It is located in the busy area whee people can go easily. When I was there, there were 2 performances of bali dancing. The sambal is very delicious and spicy. Maybe I'll go again to buy the sambal.

Perth, Australia
“good food”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I visited with my family, a very famous cafe memilikicita food taste delicious, but fried rice that I ordered it was average .. and mediocre .. yet another cooking I mengacungi two thumbs up to this cafe .. though at the time the weather is a bit hot, but my family and enjoy ..

• Visited December 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Just average.....”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I had my lunch with my wife here and ordered Burger & Fried Rice. The taste was average. Nothing is special. The price is quite expensive compare to its taste. The place is also quite small, crowded and a little bit hot. Overall, a good place to relax for awhile but not to eat.

• Visited April 2012
bosworth UK
“Busy but pleasant spot for authentic Indonesian fare”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

On busy road , very busy restaurant with a buzz, but excellent food and pleasant ambiance if you like lively surroundings. Only niggle is charge for minor additions such as mayonnaise , cup of hot water etc.

• Visited February 2013