-Purple decor is nice (especially since it is my favorite color)
-breakfast is good, especially the fresh fruit that they do replenish
-Very big and comfortable king bed
-Room was large and clean
-Very remote area. You have to take a taxi to leave the hotel.
-Not enough outlets
-The staff is very young and new to the hotel business so I think there is a lack of knowledge of the surrounding area and of the travel industry.
-No travel brochures are available at the desk
-No binder of hotel information
-Often there is no one working at the restaurant when you want to eat so you have to go downstairs and tell them to come up which is odd
-Laundry appears cheap but adds up so I wouldn't recommend it.
- You have to ask for the receipts upon check out which is also a bit odd. Makes you feel like they're trying to jip you
- No vending machines available. One evening I needed to take medicine and didnt have water so I went down to ask if I could buy one. They told me to go up to my room and theyll bring it to me. Someone came up and had me sign for it - bottle of water along with service charge ... SERVICE CHARGE? When we checked out we asked if we could purchase two bottles of soda to go ... again they added the service charge and tax. It's just unnecessary and expensive. No vending machine and nothing in walking distance so you have no choice.
There's also no fridge in the room so if you'd like to buy your own drinks or food to store you cant.
The complimentary water looked like it had been re-bottled/tampered with so we never even attempted it. It's also warm obviously.
Our first night we checked in there was no shampoo/conditioner/soap in the shower. The next day when they cleaned it, we had soap and then a plastic bottle with a label marked in black marker "SHAMPOO" -- ghetto.
Tip for Bali - Only take Blue Bird Taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the new brand hotel at Legian, with a simple design. Berry Hotel is ideally located just a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta. It allows you to enjoy a tranquil sleepover yet it only takes a wink if you need to taste Bali's most touristy part. The hotel provides a comfy, traffic-free stay aiming at giving each and every visitor the closest feeling to home during their vacation. Berry Hotel have located at Dewi Sri 1 Street No 16 and just 3 Minutes by Walking from Krisna Souvenir Shop, 5 Minutes drive to Legian Night Club, 8 Minutes drive to Kuta Beach and 10 Minutes drive to Seminyak Area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Berry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berry Hotel Bali/Kuta