“good but far and hot”

New Kuta Green Park
Ranked #97 of 119 things to do in Kuta
Reviewed December 7, 2012

sooo hot spot and very far away to get there,this place not near by the central ,I like the game but too far

1  Thank nyeng n

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We went with an 18 month old, 7 and 9 year old. Everyone had a blast!
We didn't hire a hut, didn't need to. We got there early and were the first ones there. It was worth going early.
There were rarely any queues, in fact I don't think we waited at all.
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND, definitely fun for kids up to 14+, it's not just for little kids.
Paintball was good, for all ages 7 and up (I think).
We did have to call a taxi to get home, be sure to fix a price first. It was a long drive back to seminyak after a big day... Traffic

1  Thank Dianna19
Reviewed October 17, 2012

New Kuta Green Park is located between Jimbaran and Uluwatu
Probably closer to Uluwatu . Takes about 45-60 mins from Legian/Seminyak

This is nothing more than a Kiddie Pool at best
There are some small water slides , a “Lazy River “ and a wave pool that ran for about 20 mins and got turned off because there were not enough people in the water.(Didn’t get turned back on)
Yes it’s cheap to get in but to be honest even if it was free I would not waste another hour of my life getting there.

If you want to avoid the crowds and then this is the place for you.
It’s basically empty all day,we arrived with Nine people and took the total count to Twenty.

It can not be compared with Waterbom in Kuta,even to mention it in the same sentence is unjust

The food court was empty,possibly closed and I think we may have stumbled on the only place in the whole of Bali that does not sell Bintang.

If you have ever seen Clark Griswold arriving at Wally World you will know what I mean.

3  Thank Ivebeenobalitoo
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We were here a year ago and was worried about going again because of the negative reviews. But the kids wanted to go, so we took the chance.

The cost of 100,000 Rp for entry was very reasonable. We arrived approx 11am and there were about 6 other families there. Reading previously about the rusty stairs, I decided to buy the shoes you can wear in the water. That way we had no stress about the rust or it being slippery in the pool areas.

There were guards at all the slides, so they told us when it was safe to go down. The pool with the adult slides were fine and the water level was fine, no one touched the bottom of the pool and we didn't encounter any injuries.

They now have a wave pool which didn't exist a year ago. The paintball doesn't exist anymore.

The lady at the lockers was very helpful and showed me how to use it.

The lunch places were open, so there was no problem getting food.

You have to pay 20,000Rp for double floatie, or 10,000 for a single.

We all had fun and it was a cheap day out.

3  Thank Lulufluff
Reviewed August 24, 2012

First slide we went on we all went down very steep slide into a shallow pool, we all hit the bottom of pool, my husband hurting his spine. Pool was only half filled. His day was over.
Attendants or 'lifeguards' didn't give a hoot .
They are so overstaffed for the size of the park , four girls at locker counter all staring at mobile phones and we were my
Number 25 visitor at 11:00am in the morning. There's a reason no one goes there, it's lame.
Customer service people hardly speak English and stand around in large groups giggling at us because they can't understand what we are asking , it was infuriating and unprofessional.
Go to water bomb park , and pay a bit more for so much more.

3  Thank Donna3922