“Brilliant for little ones”

New Kuta Green Park
Ranked #88 of 118 things to do in Kuta
Bunbury, Australia
201 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 174 helpful votes
“Brilliant for little ones”
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I know there aren't many reviews on this theme park, but just had to give it a go, so I can write my opinions on this place.

we took our 5 and 8 year old children here. It took us 45 min by car to get there, but approx 1 hour to get back due to traffic from Legian area.

There are no taxi stands, so it is best to hire a driver who will wait for you while you're there. Driver cost us 300,000 for 5-6 hours.

When you enter it's 100,000 for foreigners and you also have to pay 20,000 for a cash band, which you wear around your wrist . You can then put as much cash as you like on it and get a refund at the end of the day. You pay for everything including food with this cash band.

The 1st day we went there, we pretty much had the park to ourselves for a couple of hours. I think in total for the day there were only about 7 families. This was great because there is no queueing. The water depth at the end of these slides is about 1 metre depth.

In the kiddy water playground area the depth of water is about 60 cms. There are about 8 different slides. Now the previous reviewer mentioned about trying to go faster and nearly breaking their feet. Well keep in mind you're an adult going on a kiddy slide. There are adult slides there. And yes like my partner you can hurt your bottom in the kiddy area because it is so shallow.

Agree with the tiles can be slippery in the pool, but because I knew from previous reviews, we were careful.

There is a lazy river which is about 1 metre deep.

To hire a tube was 10,000 Rp for single and 20,000 Rp for 2 seater. You can keep it all day.

To hire locker was 20,000 for medium and 10,000 for small and you only get to open it once, then you have to pay again to lock it.

Change rooms are very clean and so are the toilets.
Bring your own towels.

There is a photographer there taking random shots, so when you exit you can check out your photos on computer and the cost is 20,000 per photo.

There are adult slides, that kids can go on if they're 1.2m height or above. Our 5 year old was about 1.1 metres, but they didn't check.

Now for lunch there are about 6 stalls, very basic food like pizza, chicken nuggets, chips, nasi goreng etc. Cost is anywhere from 30,000 to 70,000 for a meal.

Paintball is available at extra cost. If you have several family members you can shoot at each other, or you can just shoot at a target, cost is 25,000 for about 10 shots.

Bungee trampoline was 20,000 for 5-10 min worth I think. My little one lasted 2 minutes, because she was scared, but when I looked up at her, I don't think I could have done it either.

They do sell sunscreen there (Banana Boat) and an icecream counter.

Kids loved it so much that we went back another day and again hardly anyone there.

Would definitely go back there again, as this caters for the kids that are not quite teenagers. We were advised though they are expanding to cater for the older children.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Lulufluff

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Good for little ones but BE CAREFUL!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Good rides for under 10's but adults going on slides etc need to be careful! Pools are shallow so the end of slides can result in hit heads on the bottom of the pool. Most of the slides are really slow which is good for kids but when I tried to go faster on one I smashed into the end of the slide and thought I had broken both my feet! Early end to the day. Tiles in the pools are slippery and metal is already rusting - all our bathers have rust stains now. Overall pretty shabby but kids would be oblivious. Even more reason to be careful wi them.

5 Thank Goodtimenotlongtime
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Abysmal place”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We decided to visit this place a couple of days after being at the fantastic Waterbom, and to say it was a disappointment is an undestatement. The first thing that happened is that the children all slipped in the water, the tiles used were very slippy. I then noticed that one of the hoses in the water for the kids to squirt at each other had snapped,leaving a dangerous, large jagged metal edge that could easily have resulted in sliced fingers. The metal steps leading up to the boring slides are rusty and heat up very quickly.The water at the bottom of the racing slides is not deep enough, and I had a very sore back after cracking it on the base of the pool after sliding. The food was appalling, we ordered crepes and were given 2 pieces of cardboard like material with a bit of chocolate smeared all over it. Don't waste your time with this place, get a return to waterbom instead.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank barneymcgrew35
Bali, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Great for young kids and well priced”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We heard alot about green park and not all was good, but i was pleasantly surprised. If you are holidaying best time to go is during the week as it is quiter. This park is perfect for kids under about 12, any older i would pay the extra and go to waterbom. My son is 4 and the other kids we took were 10 and 5 years old and they all could go on all of the rides, there is nowhere in the whole park that the water is deeper than 1.2 metres so my son could stand up everywhere. My only negative feedback would be about the cost and quality of food, definately bring your own and the "Lifeguard" staff seemed to be more interested in their mobile phones than the safelt of any of the children, so do not count on them to be looking out for your kids. Overall the park was great, there were additional activities at a low cost, and i would definately go there again many times.

Visited July 2011
3 Thank CindyMBali
Port Hedland, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Graet water park for the younger kids”
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Cant believe no one has written a review - this place is great for smaller kids - under 10's. Clean, new, plenty to do and most of all not as busy or big as waterbom,can see your kids. Only complaints would be the food stalls are very basic - very limited and yuk so take your own food and takes about 1 hour to get - but you get to see some outer areas.
higly recommend if your looking for something to do with young kids

Visited February 2011