“Such a gem!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inner Glow Spa 2

Inner Glow Spa 2
Ranked #29 of 126 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Such a gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My friend and I decided to get our first Balinese massages here, and we ended up receiving our second and third here too over the course of our week-long trip. The location is convenient, the staff is accommodating and professional, THE PLACE IS VERY CLEAN, and the price is extremely reasonable for the brilliant award-winning (deservedly so) service.

A few tips to those who are keen on trying out this place:

- Ask for them to let you choose an essential oil. They have a few for you to pick but I guess due to how busy they are they sometimes forget to offer the choice.

- Go earlier in the day, or at the latest before sunset. The place closes at midnight, but the masseuses are notably more tired at the end of the day.

- Book your visits, especially if you're planning to visit them later in the day.

- Don't be concerned if one visit feels different to another - each masseuse has his or her own style.

And of course the obvious: if you don't like how they're doing something, TELL THEM. They are very friendly and accommodating, as aforementioned, and can tailor their service to your requests.

1 Thank PhylY88

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great massage and Mani pedi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Had a massage here after bring unable to find the original place I went to last time we were in Bali and inner glow was much better. The massage itself was just as good as the one I got at the hotel and was 5x less the price!
The service was excellent very friendly staff.
The mani and pedi also good. If I could try all the variety of treatments they have on their list I would have but ran out of time.
They also have a few branches which made it even more convenient!

1 Thank Megzy7
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great massages”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Came here because of the good reviews and close by to hotel. When I came in and tried to get in they were booked out until late afternoon which shows how good they are being so fully booked in. Anyway, I booked a 60 minute Balinese Full Body Massage. I was not disappointed, great massage. The place is very professional. Only a few things I would suggest to the spa is perhaps getting towels to lay down on the beds for more hygiene, also try to put some money together to get separate rooms as you can hear other people whispering etc because of the curtain dividers not blocking out enough noise. Very happy with everything provided and definitely worth the visit.

2 Thank Krystallll
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Warm service n friendly smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I walk pass this spa on my first day in Bali n thought I give this place a try next day. On arrival on a hot day a cold towel was very refreshing n I was handed a brochure explaining the services n the fee involve. I chose to try hot stone for 1hr n mandicure n pedicure . The massage felt great n I nearly felt asleep as I felt very relax n comfortable. Prior to the massage I was given clean disposable underwear to wear during the service .., this place very clean n tidy too.
Unfortunately due to Bali hot climate my nail polish crake after when I left the spa.
I return on second time before I flight home ., this time I had 1 hour massage feel great n I'm sure will return next time I'm in Bali. Overall the staff here does excellent job with friendly smile @half the cost of a 4 star hotel in Kuta.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Pat S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Terrible experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We chose this place for massage as they had advertised outside shop very good recommendation
From Tripadvisor but it turned out the worst exp of otherwise excellent trip to Bali.

Visited May 2013