“Excellent spa, fantastic service and neat clean facilities”
Review of Inner Glow Spa 2

Inner Glow Spa 2
Ranked #35 of 135 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We have been regular customers of Inner Glows 4 spas since their opening a few years ago. The spa in Benesari Street is a favourite of ours with its private rooms rather than curtains between you and others. It is very quiet, clean and the staff are professionally trained and eager to please you. They offer a variety of massages, manicures, pedicures and facials. They have unique massage treatments such as a sunburn treatment and a bamboo massage. We also enjoy the herbal cup of tea at the end of the service whilst sitting in nice comfortable leather recliner chairs.
Magnum and Jenny are the owners of this spa and are the recipients of many awards for their spa services and after you visit their spas you will see why they receive regular awards.
We will continue to make regular visits here on our next trip.
Thanks Magnum, Jenny and staff of Inner Glow.

3  Thank ShazPerth_Australia

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Tried Steiner over the road, don't go there. Tried Spa by Sole down the road but Inner Glow is the pick of them and the cheapest. A great value for money spa.

3  Thank Broomepeople
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Very clean, lovely staff and great prices, tried foot massage, aromatherapy massage,hair cream bath and traditional massage all were wonderful.

1  Thank Karen T
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I stepped in for a quick foot massage and we were not disappointed. The two ladies were very nice in giving good foot reflexology massage. It is right in the middle of the market and hence helps with a shopping break. Recommend this to everyone. I just wish the ladies were more interactive. They were so quiet and kept to themselves, even when I tried to strike a conversation.

2  Thank nike439
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We walked along Legian and found this nice and professional salon. What a difference from the other yahoo massage palour in the area. As I wanted to have my nails done my bf said go to a hygenic place and here comes Inner Glow. We were received by the reception with a big smile and I picked the 30 mins manicure and 60 mins pedicure with massage. That would be about US $9.5 for a 1.5 hour session! My bf went for a 1 hour Balinese massage. I returned again for a creambath, 1 hour hair treatment with massage to scalp, neck, shoulder and arms. My bf chose a foot massage (they massage your legs and your feet) and I saw him falling asleep. While the treatment is almost completed they asked if we would like some tea and they brought out a very soothing and nice chamomile tea. I recommend you visit Inner Glow at least once during your stay in Kuta so you can put some life back to your hair due to the sun damage. It costs $6.00. Service was very good, they all spoke with a gentle voice, perhaps not the best English speaker but they are skilled at what they do. They move gently and everything is in green and very soothing. I will revisit next year when I return to Kuta. My plan is to have my nails done on the 1st day, go for a massage every other day after surfing and have my creambath and nails done again towards the end of my vacation. Good planning? Enjoy their service and tip them well. I will post photos when I have access to them!