“A gem!”
Review of Inner Glow Spa 2

Inner Glow Spa 2
Ranked #35 of 132 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Inner Glow Spa offers indulging body and beauty treatments. With relaxing environment, our treatments are drawn on the ancient health and beauty traditions of Asia.
Reviewed September 8, 2012

At the risk of writing yet another 5 star review - I will preface by saying that a lot of these excellent finds were due to research on Trip Advisor and this is just another place that gets a 'thumbs up' with my family.

My three eldest girls - all with very long hair and 2 with very fine hair had their hair braided here for a very reasonable price, whilst I indulged in a Balinese massage and hour long facial - - just magic.

On the day that we booked our appointments (not the day we had the treatments) we were invited inside and given complimentary bottles of water and allowed to sit in the cool on the plush recliner chairs. Sold!!! A quick respite from the heat of the day and a chance to explore the treatment options.

We attended the spa a couple of days later and were warmly greeted by name and offered some ice cold water. My daughters all had their hair washed in preparation for the braiding whilst I went upstairs for my massage. The facilities were clean and quiet and the practitioner was excellent - checking whether the pressure was okay for me and ensuring my comfort and modesty. The massage was amazing! The facial was equally as good and all the products smelt divine! You can choose your massage oils from 4 choices - I loved the coconut. I walked away floating on air!!!

Meanwhile, downstairs my girls hair was still being braided after two hours and three/four girls working simultaneously on my three daughters. I was invited to rest in the easy chair with a delicious lemongrass tea. The attention to detail and the uniformity of the plaits were astounding. the braids lasted a good three weeks through swimming and waterparks etc. They were easy to remove and just SO handy - I will do it the very first day we arrive in Bali next time... no arguing and crying about knotted hair for three weeks... Bliss!!! And the prices were fabulous - even with a generous tip for each therapist!

3  Thank Pumpkinis

Reviewed September 7, 2012

inner glow is the best massage place in the whole of kuta everytime i visit bali im sure to go there to get some of the best massages in the world its so cheap make sure to give them a tip as its worth every cent and they are all such lovely people very nice clean and cheap and your sure to walk out feeling 100%

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I accidentally discovered this spa one day and now its my favourite! The massages are incredible! The rooms are nice and the staff is friendly! I dragged my boyfriend along with me (he isn't so into massages) and he loved it too... Even suggested we go back the next day. Definitely check this place out. If there are two of you, you may need to make an appointment.

1  Thank waterwing
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I love this spa and have been visiting regularly since I discovered it in 2009. The service is amazing and the staff are very friendly. The prices are also good and I've tried: full body; neck, back and shoulders; pedicure; manicure and reflexology. All were excellent.

I can recommend the hot stone massage - wow. You start with a full body massage and then hot stones covered with oil are used to massage your muscles. The heat gets right in and loosens up any tight spots. You could just melt!

Get to this spa now - booking is recommended because they're often busy! And don't forget to tip your masseuse.

1  Thank sasjacobs
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Very friendly service and great prices for massages, facials and day packages brilliant thanks ladies