“Good quality but less quantity food.”
Review of Havana Club

Havana Club
Ranked #65 of 1,002 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I remember reviewing this place last year october. It was famous for its big portion of food. Not anymore. I ordered fried rice. Used to be able to feed two in one portion. Now it cant even feed 1. Taste is still as good as last time. But i guess they are cutting cost and I am not happy with it. For the price they are charging 56K rp, I think it was not worth it. I would rather eat somewhere else but this place is next to my hotel and I was too lazy to go anywhere else and they can deliver to my hotel.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Meal size was huge but flavors sort of turned everyone off. No kids menu and when they ordered ribs they were way too spicy for the kids to eat (even when the waitress said they would not cook them in any sauce). Actually all our meals were really spicy. First time I have ever seen my Dad not eat a meal (chilli con carne) I even tired to eat it for him but it was way too watery and tasteless.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have eaten at the Havana club on many occasions and have never been disappointed with the meals or the service. The eye fillet steak is delicious, extremely good value for money, the prices are very reasonable, around about $12 to $13 Aus for the steak. The staff are very friendly, and very prompt in getting the meals out. The meals are large especially the Kebab, a good meal to share. We can highly recommend this restaurant, Thursday and Sunday nights they have Salsa dancing, great entertainment.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

we went there in a group
of nine about six times
really nice service and food
sometimes takes a little longer
unferstandeble if you see the
sizes they serve
and the crowdet place
sure the best in kuta with the best
liveband

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a big group (14 adults and 3 kids) on a Sunday night. The staff were great at getting all the food out together but not so good at watching out when you wanted to order another drink. Meals were huge and my friend and I were glad we decided to share a couple of appetizers instead as too much for us. Servings were big, food quite good and drinks were reasonably priced.
What made it a fabulous night was the fantastic Latino Band with such talented musicians. The Salsa dancers were amazing and Made and his partner make sure everyone can feel comfortable to get up and have a go. The atmosphere was terrific and, in fact, lots of people couldn't resist stopping on their way past to watch the fun that was being had.
I would say it is good value for people who want a big meal and not fine dining. Definitely great to go on the nights that they have live music. Great for couples and families alike.