“Great food, Great staff”
Review of Havana Club

Havana Club
Ranked #55 of 992 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have eaten at the Havana club on many occasions and have never been disappointed with the meals or the service. The eye fillet steak is delicious, extremely good value for money, the prices are very reasonable, around about $12 to $13 Aus for the steak. The staff are very friendly, and very prompt in getting the meals out. The meals are large especially the Kebab, a good meal to share. We can highly recommend this restaurant, Thursday and Sunday nights they have Salsa dancing, great entertainment.

There are newer reviews for Havana Club

Reviewed June 30, 2013

we went there in a group
of nine about six times
really nice service and food
sometimes takes a little longer
unferstandeble if you see the
sizes they serve
and the crowdet place
sure the best in kuta with the best
liveband

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We had a big group (14 adults and 3 kids) on a Sunday night. The staff were great at getting all the food out together but not so good at watching out when you wanted to order another drink. Meals were huge and my friend and I were glad we decided to share a couple of appetizers instead as too much for us. Servings were big, food quite good and drinks were reasonably priced.
What made it a fabulous night was the fantastic Latino Band with such talented musicians. The Salsa dancers were amazing and Made and his partner make sure everyone can feel comfortable to get up and have a go. The atmosphere was terrific and, in fact, lots of people couldn't resist stopping on their way past to watch the fun that was being had.
I would say it is good value for people who want a big meal and not fine dining. Definitely great to go on the nights that they have live music. Great for couples and families alike.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here twice in groups and everybody was happy. You will not leave here hungry. Servings are very generous. I had a mixed meat grilled kebab skewer that was about 45cm long. Huge ! I struggled to eat it all . Also tried a stuffed chicken dish was was superb. Restaurant very clean . Prices very reasonable. Service very good.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I guess I have to try it again based on other reviews. Lunch time the beer wasn't cold and with 2 others there I had to wait 20 odd minutes for the hellfire burger, which wasn't so hellfire.

Disappointed