“Amazing steak & great mexican menu!”
Review of Havana Club

Havana Club
Ranked #63 of 1,004 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I am a bit of a steak fan, so I often get dissapointed when I choose to go for the red meat when I am in bali. Although the prices are great compared to anywhere else that you may normally not be able to afford a steak, the quality if just often atrocious.
So when I went to Havana and had an amazing (300g i think) steak, which was then also cooked the way I like it, I was over the moon!
Def coming back here on my next trip. The rest of the menu is also amazing. We started off with some great chips and dips. And for the brave there is a hot chicken wing competition (seriously spicy) and also a long island ice tea competition with a wall of fame! ;)

1  Thank susi_saturn

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The food is absolutely delicious! With many dishes to choose from, you will find something for every one. One of the best mexican/south american restaurants I've ever been on. Relatively good prices on the food and with that comes a good service. It took a little while to get our food, but it was worth the while. I absolutelu recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank sebbjes N
Reviewed October 3, 2012

come here if you are really hungry!!massive portions and delicious cocktails!watch the spicy sauce with the fajitas!nice atmosphere and friendly!

1  Thank dragos T
Reviewed September 27, 2012

yummy- i had the best rips in havana club!extra big portions you can not finish by yourself!nice music and atmosphere and the staff is really nice and helpfull!definitely a place i will come back to!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Came here more than once, and never disappointed. The food is great and excellent, the place itself is different, which is why it is so interesting. A must visit restaurant whenever you are in Bali.

1  Thank weedeeblue