Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Review Highlights
Extremely relaxing

I went there with my wife in the evening after taking prior appointment. The staff was polite and... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2019

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews herbal tea full body massage sea view lina treatment bali
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

The place is good and the massage exceptional. Do note that they only offer same sex massages, but the experience is magical.
The service and reception is dodgy but the massage experience compensates for all... recommended..

Date of experience: May 2018
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear AMITSPVERMA
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you for your review and for recommending our spa services.
If you prefer to have female or male therapist please book in advance and note that on your booking.

Hope to welcome you back on the near future at our Spa.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience at the SPA and had a 90min treatment with my wife.. I strongly recommend a visit once to experience it

Date of experience: August 2018

Dear Amanulla R
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you for your review and for recommending our Spa services.
Hope to welcoming you back soon at our Spa.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

What a beautiful serene setting to go and relax and forget about the world.
My first massage, body scrub and facial were so good that I just had to book another. The herbal tea and bickie at the end were just the icing on the cake.
The ladies are delightful and make sure they do all they can to ensure you enjoy your experience.
Dewi is a delight and only to happy to help you with your choice of treatment. A big thank you to Lina for spoiling me.
And I do believe it is great value for money.
So go ahead and treat yourself and book in - you will not be disappointed!!!
Leonie

Date of experience: June 2018

Dear lbbexley13
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you so much for sharing all detail experiences that you had during your visit at our Spa.
Thank you also for recommending our Spa services. Hope to welcome again at our Spa.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Spoke to Dawi at the start of my week in Bali, she was extremely friendly and talked me though what the spa offered. She always said hello when I walked past, with a friendly smile.
I tried a few other massage/spa businesses during my stay but kept coming back to Rama Spa at the Seaview. I could not find anywhere better whilst in Bali.
The therapists were all very polite and left me feeling fantastic.
At the end of my week I enjoyed the couple's treatment with my partner and was not disappointed. Dawi and her team made sure it was personalised and left my partner speechless.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank getjoshjohns

Dear getjoshjohns
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to serve you at our Spa. We will always smile and serve our guests from the heart. Keep professional. hope to welcoming you back at our Spa on the near future.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

We have had street massages, salon massages and nothing has come close to the relaxing pleasures of Rama Spa. The girls are friendly and highly professional. We did a Top to Toe 120min massage, foot reflexology and facial for $80. It was wonderful. A tip to anyone going, if you like your gluts and tummy done let the girls know prior to starting. Shower afterwards and enjoy a herbal tea and then float home. :) enjoy

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank abbythings
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear abbythings
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us here. We will try our professionalism for all guests satisfaction.
We are happy that you enjoy the entire of your time at our Spa.

Best Regards