Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Review Highlights
Extremely relaxing

I went there with my wife in the evening after taking prior appointment. The staff was polite and... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2019
AshishMehrotra
New Delhi, India
loved it

good clean place for a full body massage compared to the tons of massage parlors on the road... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2019
MrPal304306
Bengaluru, India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews herbal tea full body massage sea view lina treatment bali
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2018

What a beautiful serene setting to go and relax and forget about the world.
My first massage, body scrub and facial were so good that I just had to book another. The herbal tea and bickie at the end were just the icing on the cake.
The ladies are delightful and make sure they do all they can to ensure you enjoy your experience.
Dewi is a delight and only to happy to help you with your choice of treatment. A big thank you to Lina for spoiling me.
And I do believe it is great value for money.
So go ahead and treat yourself and book in - you will not be disappointed!!!
Leonie

Date of experience: June 2018
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear lbbexley13
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you so much for sharing all detail experiences that you had during your visit at our Spa.
Thank you also for recommending our Spa services. Hope to welcome again at our Spa.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Spoke to Dawi at the start of my week in Bali, she was extremely friendly and talked me though what the spa offered. She always said hello when I walked past, with a friendly smile.
I tried a few other massage/spa businesses during my stay but kept coming back to Rama Spa at the Seaview. I could not find anywhere better whilst in Bali.
The therapists were all very polite and left me feeling fantastic.
At the end of my week I enjoyed the couple's treatment with my partner and was not disappointed. Dawi and her team made sure it was personalised and left my partner speechless.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank getjoshjohns

Dear getjoshjohns
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to serve you at our Spa. We will always smile and serve our guests from the heart. Keep professional. hope to welcoming you back at our Spa on the near future.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

We have had street massages, salon massages and nothing has come close to the relaxing pleasures of Rama Spa. The girls are friendly and highly professional. We did a Top to Toe 120min massage, foot reflexology and facial for $80. It was wonderful. A tip to anyone going, if you like your gluts and tummy done let the girls know prior to starting. Shower afterwards and enjoy a herbal tea and then float home. :) enjoy

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank abbythings
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear abbythings
Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us here. We will try our professionalism for all guests satisfaction.
We are happy that you enjoy the entire of your time at our Spa.

Best Regards

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Ive had a few massages here along with a facial and pedicure. ..stunning atmosphere. .beautiful trained staff..definitely worth a try here..many diff types of Beauty treatments available.

Date of experience: January 2018
ambientespa, other at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa
Dear Mr. Michelle D,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad to read your comment.
We will try our best to keep our professionalism, cleanliness, hygienic all the best...for all of our guests satisfaction.
Once again thank you for become our loyal customer...

Best regards

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We had the opportunity to visit the Rama Spa on a couple of occasions. The whole experience was excellent. Whether you wish to have a full body massage, shoulder and back or hair wash and hair cut. It can do them all professionally and privately.

Date of experience: October 2017
ambientespa, General admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa
Dear 382wayneo382,

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to read that your whole experiences at our Spa was excellent.
We will try our best to keep our standard and professionalism for all guests satisfaction.