Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
Review Highlights
Extremely relaxing

I went there with my wife in the evening after taking prior appointment. The staff was polite and... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2019
AshishMehrotra
New Delhi, India
loved it

good clean place for a full body massage compared to the tons of massage parlors on the road... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2019
MrPal304306
Bengaluru, India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews herbal tea full body massage sea view lina treatment bali
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Pretty sure your best to book here as it can get busy, you might get lucky if you pop in tho.
The place is very nice,quiet and relaxing.
The rooms are nice but you need to tell them to turn the ac on as it gets hot!
Massage wise, wife and I had 90mins got foot rub massage shower cup of herbal tea and the chance to wear those weird undies that don't fit my butt.
I got a bit of a headache from the table and the massage felt a bit focused on the legs and feet. It was nice and the lady was good at what she did although she couldn't do it hard enough for my liking but I took it s a relaxing one.
It cost $120 for two people which is pretty good compared to Australia.

Overall it was good and I'd go back.

Date of experience: October 2016
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Dear Deezznutzz,

Thank you for sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor it will always helps us to improve. Please communicate all your desire to our therapist about the spa treatment, room for your convenience.
We are ready do welcoming you back at our spa.

Regards
ROyal Rama Spa

Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

started with our free leg massage then couldn't book enough treatments ....rooms are very tastefully decorated with a great ambiance for relaxing....staff were so friendly and helpful

Date of experience: June 2016
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear Lorrielol,

Thank you for your review.
It was a pleasure to served you at Royal Rama Spa. Hope to welcome you back at our Spa.

Regards

Reviewed May 14, 2016

Having travelled throughout most of Asia we have to say how poor this spa is compared to many that we have used. The massage and service that my wife had was OK but the shower after the event was terrible. The shower was very dirty, the decking was thick with mould and she got eaten alive by mosquitoes. This s has been brought to the attention of the hotel manager, we have since found out that the spa is a separate franchise and would not recommend that you use it.

Date of experience: May 2016
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

Warmest greeting from Royal Rama Spa,
Dear Mr. Andy H,

We are so sorry to read your comment. How ever nobody is perfect and we apologize for those inconvenient. If ever you come to Bali, please let us know by contact us and we will be most happy to welcome you back and do our best to satisfy you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2016

The only thing i like about this place is that it was clean. I after walking and searching for a spaa to get treatmetment for me to relax and profit of he good spa deals, this place was th only one that i fel comfortable enough to go in and " get pamper" to my dispoitmetn the treatment were mediocre , i purchase a packag for about $75 100 minutes of foot masage , body massage , body scrub and flowers bath. I have alot better for $100 in ither spa in e US . I love visitng spa and getting treatment , specially after long flight , but this p,ace let me with a dissapointing feeling , that teaches a lesson me for being a spa snob . I also got a wash and blow dry , which it was equally dissapoiting . I could done better job myself . I got 2 foot massages by the beach for a fraction ($5 ea) for a good 35 minutes foot massage that was far better than in this place . the only thing i care for this place is that was very clean .during my treatment ,I heard loud talking , the music playing in the background while I was getting treatment was not the type for a spa ,it was more like a jazzy elevator music . I requested for them to change it to something more relaxing and they did , with a little improvement . The treatment room was too bright to get that spa relaxing feeling .i did not enjoy it , the massage therapist was inexperience and was all over the place , she switched form one area to another too fast . like I said i have had a lot better , and for this reason I will not recomend this place , they need a lot improvement.

Date of experience: May 2016

Dear LisGParisMiami,

We are very sorry to read that you had unpleasant time at our spa.
Your treatment was "Balinese Sensation" 100 minutes Rp. 750 k/net. Yes some of our prices are higher than massage by the beach but not with no reason. Quality and hygiene is costly. We also have some promotions. We apologize for this bad experience.

Best Regards

Reviewed April 1, 2016

Thanks to Dewi and the beautiful ladies at Rama Spa. The ambience of the spa is second to none. Such a beautiful peaceful setting for a great massage. When you are staying at the Kuta Seaview or just visiting Bali, go ahead and spoil yourself and pop in for a treatment. Your soul will thank you!!

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank lbbexley13
ambientespa, General Admin at Rama Spa at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2016

Dear lbbexley13,

Thank you for your review and also for recommend us to others. We are agree when you said that "your soul will thank you". Just like buddha said; to keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.

Best Regards