“Best Pizza in town”
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://littleitaly-bali.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=75
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1,081 restaurant reviews
“Best Pizza in town”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

it is located at kuta square in jalan bakung sari at Matahari. It is on the 1st floor. You need to take the staircase up to the resto. On the groundfloor is Mcdee's. they are open from 9am till 11pm.

You will find their staff giving out free samples of their pizza on the 5foot ways. They have an extensive range of pizzas, pastas, salad for you to choose from. I believe this is the best pizza outlet in kuta i have eaten. Credit should be given to the chef for the pizzas. The staff's are friendly cheerful and attentive. they speak good english.

I give a thumbs up to this place. If you are in bali to try the pizzas here.

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Undoubtedly the best Italian in Bali”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This perfect little place is wedged in next to Burger King at Matahari. A staircase so hidden if you blink you miss it. We wouldn't have known it was even there if they weren't giving out samples of their pizza on the street, and after trying it we had to eat there. It was one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten in my entire life. The staff spoke English very well and were enthusiastic and very attentive. We have eaten at other Italian places in Bali and this is absolutely the best - even better than Italian restaurants where I live in Perth, and a fraction of the cost!
We were so happy with our pizzas we went back again for dinner a couple of nights later. I decided to try the pesto pasta (it was a difficult decision because the pizza was so amazing, and there were so many other things on the menu I wanted to try). It was amazing and so filling. I would happily have eaten here every single night of my 10 night vacation in Bali.

1 Thank Steph J
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“super tasty”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Perfect for vacation dinner. good service. Loved the food and I recommend. super tasty authentic italian flavour, The decoration of the restaurant is very good. It makes feel comfortable. We had a was very happy

• Visited June 2014
“Beautiful pizza and pasta, top service!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We ate at Little Italy tonight and the service was probably the best we have ever had. The pizza is definatly bellisimo. Prices are good too. What a great place, try it for yourself.

Denpasar, Indonesia
“One of the best pizza in Denpasar.”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Every time I come to Denpasar I visit this restaurant , it’s really tasty and Delicious….when I try it I feel I’m in Italy. Loool.

And don't miss to meet the owner...he always in the restaurant to make sure the customers are happy.

Visited July 2013