“Yummmm”
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://littleitaly-bali.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70&Itemid=75
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummmm”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

After trying the sample pizza they serve downstairs me and my boyfriend decided to have lunch here and we dont regret it we keep going back. I had spag bol the first time which was great and my boyfriend got the lasagne which was amazinggggggggggg i dont want to try anything else because it is so yummy!!! we go here every time we are in bali :-) its great! great atmosphere aswell... feels like you're in italy :)

• Visited March 2012

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Not the biggest fan”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

For the price we paid for it i've definitely had nicer food elsewhere, calamari was overcooked, the pasta wasn't that great.. pizza however is alright, once again probs had better

Visited July 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Good ambiance but..”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I went to Little Italy back in April 2012 based on the review in tripadvisor. Since i stayed right in front of Kuta, i thought this restaurant was a perfect place to meet my "long time no see" friend who has just moved to Bali and catch up with her. We received a good welcome in the beginning but afterwards was quite a disappointment. The food was so long to cook, made us wondering how long the average time to cook pizza since the restaurant was not that crowded (No queue at least) and when it came we were disappointed even more. The pizza was lack of topping, as if it was only bread covered by sauce. I started to lose my appetite but then trying to be positive by thinking that other dish might have a better taste. Luckily the Cesar Salad was terrific as it has a fresh veggies and i got my appetite back. Since i love food and love to explore & try various menu in a restaurant, i suggested that we continued with ordering dessert. Unfortunately, in the middle of still eating ice cream, the waitress suddenly gave us the bill. It was quite a shock as we haven't asked for it. The waitress just stood next to me mentioning the amount that i had to pay. I gave the money and paid the bill thinking that maybe the restaurant was gonna close soon (it was 9.00PM) even though also wondering why other guests seemed still enjoying their meals.
Already felt like we were kicked out, my friend and i decided to rush out the restaurant. Since we're still curious, we then asked to other staff downstairs about the closing hour and found out that usually it's closed at 11.00PM. we suddenly felt really bad, thinking why did they "politely" kick us out while we're still enjoying dessert and there were no queue and also it was still 2 hours before the closing time. I started to think that maybe it's because we're "local tourists". Not trying to be judgmental, but i couldn't find a better reason for such attitude. I hope they can fix this lack of service and start to treat all guests equally as i believe all guests who eat there also pay the bills and expecting a good food & service in return.

Visited April 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Cosy”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

After reading about this on t/a I made up my mind to go here. So glad I did, the food is amazing and great prices. Easy to find, up stairs next to McDonald's Kuta square. Service very good. There were 8 of us who ate and all our meals were yummy. Everything from soup to pizza

Melbourne, Australia
“Hidden gem!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We visited this restaurant based on the Trip Advisor reviews and definitely weren't disappointed. We actually enjoyed it so much the first time around that we went a second and it enjoyed it just as much.

Just a doorway next to Matahari, it is easy to be missed if you don't know it's there. But the food seemed authentic and the service was fantastic. We had the bruschetta and calamari entrees as well as the grilled seafood platter main to share. All 3 dishes were fantastic and so well priced.

We will definitely be coming back here again next trip to Bali!

• Visited June 2012