“Best Spa in the area”

Ambiente Spa & Wellness
Ranked #54 of 165 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Small but very professional body care and reflexology. A quit place in a very busy shopping area. Extremely affordable prices for fantastic and efficient treatments. The best to rejuvenate your body in between 2 shops... during shopping days
Merrijig, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best Spa in the area”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We visited Ambiente Spa in October and my husband and I both had 3 hour treatments. As owners of Day Spas ourselves we were very impressed with all aspects of the Spa. I had a therapist whose name translates to "Flower" she was wonderful. Good strong massage, the best facial I have had, followed by a very good pedicure. Very clean and well set out, aircon, comfortable tables and immaculate linen. Also have male staff if a firmer massage is needed. Loved the products used, had not seen them before, but very impressed. Would highly recommend this little oasis amidst the chaos of this area.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Christine W
ambientespa, General Administration at Ambiente Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Mrs. Christine W
Thank you very much for your review. It always motivate us.
Hope to see you again soon at Ambiente Spa

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Perth
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“Serene and quiet spot in the middle of the hustle and bustle”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We went here for a few treatments in November 2013. We visited before a couple of years ago and remembered it as a nice place and we were not disappointed.

They have a sense of professionalism that greets you as you enter the Spa. It is one of the few that have you fill in a form that the masseuse might need to know regarding your treatment like medical conditions etc.

The spa is clean and quiet, the staff friendly and professional and the prices compatible within the area. I had a body scrub and massage one day (90 minutes $20), a manicure and pedicure another day and I also tried their foot massage. I just love the body scrub and the massage was also really nice.

I will definitely be back the next time we go, this time we might even try the hotel itself.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank RoseAnna74
Dear Guest RoseAnna74

Thank you for sharing your experiences with Ambiente Spa.
We are glad that you enjoyed our services. Hope to see you again at Ambiente Spa

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best massage in Bali”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for heaps of different treatments. I have always had great treatments and the staff are very professional and good. Highly recommended!

Visited June 2013
ambientespa, General Administration at Ambiente Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Guest Cristina W

Thank you for sharing your experiences here at TripAdvisor.
It will always motivate our staffs.

Hope to see you again soon at Ambiente Spa...

Ambiente Spa
Perth, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Foot Heaven”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went to the spa which is attached to the Rama Garden hotel in Legian and they provided me with a discount because I was a guest at the Hotel.

I had a delightful foot treatment which was more than just a massage because she soaked and scrubbed my feet as well. It was fantastic value for money and although the facility is small, it was the perfect place to have my sore legs and tired feet nurtured.

Visited March 2013
ambientespa, Sales Administration at Ambiente Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Dear Ms. Julia H

Thank you for your review.
We are pleased to serve you at Ambiente Spa & Wellness at Rama Garden Hotel and looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Very positive experience. I went to the Ambiente for massages on 2 occasions and enjoyed my treatment immensely both times.
The place was clean and tidy. I had the pleasure of having a female staff named "Ulan" (unsure of spelling) on both visits, she was professional, friendly and gave amazing massages!

The only not so good thing about Ambiente is that all the massage beds are in the same room, divided into cubicles seperated by curtains. You could hear others' conversation and while you are having a massage thats not so relaxing. Other than that, I cannot fault Ambiente.

Will certainly return :)

Visited February 2013
ambientespa, Sales Administration at Ambiente Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Very dear Melbpam,
Many thanks from all Ambiente Spa team. In fact we are managing 8 spas in Bali. Ambiente near Legian is our only spa without private rooms because we didn't have enough space to have private closed room. Sorry...hoping to see you soon..Take care

Warm Regards