Tripadvisor
Kuta
Post
Inbox
Search

“Tenderloin, Tequila Prawns and so much more!”
Review of Stakz Bar & Grill

Stakz Bar & Grill
Ranked #20 of 1,262 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Without a doubt one of the best steaks I've ever had! It was so good we went back 2 nights later to get it again. Better than any steak I've had in Aus! We were guided by Paul's recommendations of Tequila Prawns and Whiskey Beef, and Im SO glad we did! We had Tequila Prawns 2 nights of 3. I don't like whiskey, but would eat a main sized whiskey beef without hesitation.

The Stakzicana cocktail was so good and so refreshing.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We met the owner Paul during the day at a coffee shop. He told us about his restaurant and recommended we visit, so my friend and I decided on dinner there that night. The staff were friendly and welcoming, we were will looked after thanks to Paul. Started the meal with the tequila prawns, and oh my god. So delicious. Haven't stopped thinking about them. Then we had the signature tenderloin steak, possibly one of the best steaks I have eaten. Melt in your mouth and cooked to perfection, beef from Australia. Paul was there having dinner, came and sat with us and chatted for about an hour. Super friendly guy and even got his bartender to mix us a few of his favourite cocktails. He has local and import options with his spirits and you can really taste the difference. Give this place a try, especially if you want good steak! you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you are looking for a delicious meal (especially a proper quality Aussie steak) Stakz on Bene is a must. The ingredients are always fresh and the servings are generous. Paul and his staff are always friendly and attentive. I will be back to Stakz every visit to Kuta I make.

Peter, Sydney Australia.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Nice place with very friendly helpful staff. Lots of healthy options. Good smoothies and DailyDetox best fresh juice. Salads are a little heavy on the pickled and capers but still good.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Aussie owned absolute amazing food highly recommend,chicken breast easily best in bali and all very good price