“Honest and easy going, not in it for commission stop offs”

Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour
$50.00*
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour
Ranked #2 of 281 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Putu Bali Driver in Bali based in Kuta provided Private Bali Driver tours to several places that were interesting to be visited with driver has experienced in their fields. Although we provided the guided tour package but our guest could arrange time and where the Bali tours he or she wants, and please create your own tour !! All submitted to the guest desire. We here Private Tour in Bali to serve not just around Kuta but also we are happy to drive you when you stay in Ubud , Jimbaran , Nusa dua , seminyak , Lovina , and Sanur. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information ! We are happy to waiting you in Bali.
Warrnambool
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Honest and easy going, not in it for commission stop offs”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

We contacted Putu the day before we wanted to go on tour and got a reply within a few hours.
When Putu picked us up (2A + 3y/o) from the Hard Rock he asked us what we would like to see.
We weren't sure, but didn't want to do all the theme park type things (elephants, monkey forest, wood carvings etc), we wanted a cruisey day.

We ended up taking a nice trip to Ubud for some lunch, then onto the volcano. We were taken to a restaurant that Putu recommended which had a magnificent view of the volcano, and a magnificent buffet lunch (unfortunately we didn't realise that was there when we ate in Ubud).
We then made our way to Tanah Lot for a stroll down to the temple, which was lovely.
The only thing I'd suggest is if you have been to the temple before and don't want to see the sunset (which we had), let the driver know you don't want to be there for ages, we were back at the meeting area and had to track Putu down because we were so quick with our visit.
Putu stopped along the way for us for drinks, snacks, toilet stops etc whenever we needed.
Would definitely recommend him for an easy going tour doing either whatever you want, or whatever he suggests you might like.
Thanks

Visited November 2013
driverinkuta, Owner at Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear Happy Client

Greeting From Private Bali Driver in Kuta
Thank you for taking the time to share your review on Tripadvisor. We will always strive to provide the best service for customers !! We look forward to see again.

Putu@kuta

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Driver - Oky”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My driver picked me up promptly at the agreed upon time. He took me to every place I had requested and then some (the ones that were added in were even better than the ones I had pre-selected!). He had a great personality and was very knowledgeable about the historical and cultural past of Bali. It was a 10 hour tour. He was also a great driver!

The only downside was the place that was selected for lunch - food was fine, but service was slow and the other patrons were obnoxiously loud.

Visited December 2013
Gede_Putu, Owner at Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Greeting from Ubud
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor for Driver in Ubud - Private Day Tour. we are very pleased to read your review on our listing. Your satisfaction is our priority to provide services during the holiday in Bali.

We sincerely hope to meet at other times
Gede_Putu
Sandakan, Malaysia
“Great holiday at Bali”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Me, my wife and my daughter was went to Bali for holiday. Putu arrange his team member - Gede to be our driver and tour guide. He ia very friendly and very sincerely person. We enjoy our trip, and we get know more abour Bali culture from Gede.

Thanks Putu, will strongly recommend you to my friend who wana go holiday at Bali.

Visited December 2013

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good and Honest”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Was there during early November with my 3 friends. How I found Putu was from this trip advisor website and decided to book Putu for 2 full day during our trip... He was honest and have quite good to chit chat with...
While during the trip as 3 of my friend went white water rafting, so I ask him whether there is place for me to go and he say the place is quite far. In the end, he still drive me to a shopping place about 20/30 min away (ubud market) to let me shop while my friend is white water rafting..
Overall the service is good, Putu is friendly and honest....

2 Thank madeline88
Usak, Turkey
“You really made our trip special”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful experience we had with you in Bali.
We were amazed at how much we did and saw in just 1 day. We felt the pride you displayed when explaining the history of Traditional Bali. We found your insights to be enlightening and made it a special experience for us. Your life experience with the Balinese gave us a perspective we did not have previously. We hope you are well and that you will be busy with work and that all of your clients will appreciate you as much as we did. You really made our trip special.