“Helpful with good advise”

Putu Bali Driver Private Day Tour
$50.00*
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour
Ranked #3 of 322 Tours in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Putu Bali Driver in Bali based in Kuta provided Private Bali Driver tours to several places that were interesting to be visited with driver has experienced in their fields. Although we provided the guided tour package but our guest could arrange time and where the Bali tours he or she wants, and please create your own tour !! All submitted to the guest desire. We here Private Tour in Bali to serve not just around Kuta but also we are happy to drive you when you stay in Ubud , Jimbaran , Nusa dua , seminyak , Lovina , and Sanur. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information ! We are happy to waiting you in Bali.
Malaysia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Helpful with good advise”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

First trip to Bali in Jan and traveling w 4year old. my wife engaged Putu for a day trip covering Kintamani, Tampaksiring, coffee plantation, Ubud. always ready with good advice, speaks good English and professional throughout. Wife said he was prompt with advice on planning the trip over email as well.
being a native of Kintamani, he can share some good insights along Kintamani and is a great tourguide for Tampaksiring temple complex. engages well with my kid who is shy with strangers and knows when not to push too hard so kid was not intimidated.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Day trip with Putu”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I contacted Putu after reading many good reviews of him. It was my first trip to Bali so I have quite a lots of question during my contact with Putu via emails but he replied very promptly and patiently. I was worried initially wondering whether he will really turned up on the agreed date and time but he did, even before the agreed time. He has vast knowledge of Bali and its history so he is not just a driver, but a wonderful guide when you are in Bali.

1 Thank mikimama33
Kaohsiung, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Putu is the best!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

While on a recent vacation in Bali, I was fortunate enough to have Putu as my driver for the day. Putu was WONDERFUL! He was very quick to respond to my initial email contacting him about his services. Putu arrived promptly at our hotel and very patiently and graciously waited for us as on of my traveling companions was running very late. Putu made a special breakfast stop for us and we were treated to a delicious meal of suckling pig.

Putu went out of his way to show us the best of what Bali and Ubud had to offer. He is very knowledgeable and was eager to share his expertise with us.

I would highly recommend Putu to anyone looking for a great day trip around Bali.

Thanks, Putu!

Visited December 2012
3 Thank LauraElizabeth12
Houston, Texas
“Such great service! Made - our driver, was superb!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We first met Made, our driver when we hired him to take us to & from some business appointments. We then arranged with him for a sightseeing day out, and requested he take us to 'non-tourist' places.
Both times he called for us he was on time (even slightly earlier than requested - but sat patiently waiting for us!)
His English was superb, and we were just thrilled with the itinerary he planned for us on our day trip. It was our first visit to Bali, and we will be returning on a regular basis now.
A great company, but a company is only as good as it's employees, and Made is the best! Ask for him, you will not be disappointed!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Photographer and Driver in Kuta, Bali”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was in Bali for Dec 31st party. I being an amateur photographer who needed help on locating good locations for early Morning and evening photography.

Yande Ardana came highly recommended and he was a photographer and private driver!

You should look at his face book for his pictures.....

Needless to say, he was just fantastic! Not only I got great locations but also great tips on Photography.

He also educated us on the Bali culture that was an added bonus

Photographers out there, look no further than Yande. You will not be disappointed.

Visited December 2012