“Good position”
Review of Kuta Station Hotel

Kuta Station Hotel
Ranked #99 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great position and rooms are big and clean. The position is great and close to great restaurants and bars as well as shopping. Right next door to Water Bomb park as well. Close to pool which is clean and long and in good position. The arae can be a bit noisy because walls are thin.
Breakfast very ordinary. Not like Bali, however this breakfast needs a good over hall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PerthPeter

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Last week,on May 7, we (family with a baby) stayed in this hotel for 2 nights..short trip with a great memory in this place...we came at 11 am,actually this hotel check in at 2 pm,but the friendly receptionist allowed us entering our room.We took family room..first impression about this hotel is very clean,nice atmosphere,friendly staffs,beautiful view and worthy price...in front of our room there was a pool for kids..there was a big pool for adult too with a mini bar..clean swimming pool..the family room that we took had 2 single beds and 1 king size bed..there were AC,flat wide LCD,etc...the bathroom was clean and wide with a big mirror inside..overall we felt satisfied stayed in this hotel...and the other plus point for this hotel is the location,it located in the center of the crowded Kuta...near to the Discovery Mall,the Kuta Beach,Atm Center,Kuta Art Market,etc...easy to get transport even in the early morning.....So...we will stay in this hotel again and again...really unforgettable hotel in Kuta.

Room Tip: Take family room if you were with kids or baby...the room are so wide.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here because of the low price. I had already booked on the Internet for 6 nights before I arrived. I arrived late at night and wasn't best pleased when I wanted a food nights sleep to discover little black hairs all in my bed it really freaked me out the sheets were not clean at all. I also got fed up of having to squat Mosquitos every 5 minutes. Might I suggest the hotel performs the same procedure as other hotels where they do an insect repellent steaming through the hotel. That said the pool was nice although half always in shade. Breakfast was ok, staff a little rude. After my 2nd day I was fed up I was being pestered by males at the hotel both guests and staff. One of the male staff was being extremely inquisitive about my stay and as I was a young girl travelling alone it did worry me a bit particularly when he began asking what room number I was etc! I made an excuse I couldn't remember then somehow later he had found out! Worrying! I left the hotel the next day despite booking for longer as I felt uncomfortable and also the in room safe isn't very 'safe' as it isn't attached to anything and could easily just be carried out and moved?!? This was my lesson learnt that you get for what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and granddaughter stayed at the Station hotel recently yet again the service was excellent thanks to Mr Alitt and all the staff . They were well cared for and the staff could not do enough for them, the rooms are spotless the service from the restaurant excellent pool right outside the door, thank you to Mr Alitt for checking that they were okay each day. We are planning to return in December this year and will be staying at the Station
Dave B West Australia

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dave B
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stay here location is excellent but the best part are the people that work there they are just awesome I have stayed there 6 times in 15 months and will stay there again in august what can I say I love love love Lydia

Room Tip: Just sty there u won't be disappointed
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lydiabaan
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Overall, I like to stay here, great location and good servant. The Hotel has a big room and near most interesting spot in Kuta. The only drawback is on the room furniture, which is lack of something like bathroom amenities. I would like to stay here again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed our last night here (was a sudden decision) as we were also booked in Uluwatu but we wanted to catch the football (Dockers v Eagles & Dockers won!!!) so we came back to Kuta for the one night. The sportsman bar was very close by so watched the football on the big screen while having a meal and a drink. Location was brillant and I would come back again and stay a few nights here just before leaving Bali to that last minute shopping trip. Eating places and shops plus the Discovery shopping Centre was just across the road. Decisions, Decisions!! Plus the Waterbom park was just there plus a live theatre next door. My room was clean and even though I stayed for one night only I would go back again as a last stop. My room was on the ground floor which suited me as I didn't have to drag my luggage up the stairs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family