“Stayed here for price”
Review of Kuta Station Hotel

Kuta Station Hotel
Ranked #104 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here because of the low price. I had already booked on the Internet for 6 nights before I arrived. I arrived late at night and wasn't best pleased when I wanted a food nights sleep to discover little black hairs all in my bed it really freaked me out the sheets were not clean at all. I also got fed up of having to squat Mosquitos every 5 minutes. Might I suggest the hotel performs the same procedure as other hotels where they do an insect repellent steaming through the hotel. That said the pool was nice although half always in shade. Breakfast was ok, staff a little rude. After my 2nd day I was fed up I was being pestered by males at the hotel both guests and staff. One of the male staff was being extremely inquisitive about my stay and as I was a young girl travelling alone it did worry me a bit particularly when he began asking what room number I was etc! I made an excuse I couldn't remember then somehow later he had found out! Worrying! I left the hotel the next day despite booking for longer as I felt uncomfortable and also the in room safe isn't very 'safe' as it isn't attached to anything and could easily just be carried out and moved?!? This was my lesson learnt that you get for what you pay for.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My wife and granddaughter stayed at the Station hotel recently yet again the service was excellent thanks to Mr Alitt and all the staff . They were well cared for and the staff could not do enough for them, the rooms are spotless the service from the restaurant excellent pool right outside the door, thank you to Mr Alitt for checking that they were okay each day. We are planning to return in December this year and will be staying at the Station
Dave B West Australia

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dave B
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Stay here location is excellent but the best part are the people that work there they are just awesome I have stayed there 6 times in 15 months and will stay there again in august what can I say I love love love Lydia

Room Tip: Just sty there u won't be disappointed
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lydiabaan
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Overall, I like to stay here, great location and good servant. The Hotel has a big room and near most interesting spot in Kuta. The only drawback is on the room furniture, which is lack of something like bathroom amenities. I would like to stay here again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed our last night here (was a sudden decision) as we were also booked in Uluwatu but we wanted to catch the football (Dockers v Eagles & Dockers won!!!) so we came back to Kuta for the one night. The sportsman bar was very close by so watched the football on the big screen while having a meal and a drink. Location was brillant and I would come back again and stay a few nights here just before leaving Bali to that last minute shopping trip. Eating places and shops plus the Discovery shopping Centre was just across the road. Decisions, Decisions!! Plus the Waterbom park was just there plus a live theatre next door. My room was clean and even though I stayed for one night only I would go back again as a last stop. My room was on the ground floor which suited me as I didn't have to drag my luggage up the stairs.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks. It was very friendly and everybody seemed to know my name. The girls in the spa gave amazing treatments and were really nice. The pool was pretty much 2metres from my door. Bit of a walk to clubs at night but very cheap lifts available.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Chezzacoo
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is our first time at this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised with all amenities.
The staff were great with everyone introducing themselves and getting to know you.
The Admin Manager Alit, made sure everything was to our satisfaction and was extremely helpful. The pool is also very clean.The location is excellent, close to the beach at Kuta, Waterbomb Park and, and Centro also very close. Plenty of good restaurants in this area but we found the food at Kuta Station was excellent. We normally only eat breakfast at the hotel where we are staying, and always try our favourite places in Bali for dinner. This time we found the Kuta Station meals were as good as anywhere and ate here.They also have a local band in restaurant most nights.
All staff including gardeners,waitressess, and managers always acklowledge you with a friendly greeting and most staff spoke very good English.This makes people feel very welcome and encourages conversation between staff and people staying at the hotel. Only (10 minutes to airport when going home) is handy and we will definitely stay here next time for sure.

Room Tip: We asked for a room with a pool view and this was excellent. Pool was also very clean and close to t...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple