“Best place for seafood in Bali”
Review of Kemayangan Bali - CLOSED

Kemayangan Bali
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant after seeing the good reviews on Tripadvisor and we weren't disappointed. The crabs were extremely delicious and definitely worth the price.. best meal I had during my Bali trip. Will definitely go back there again during my Bali trips and recommend it to everyone who is visiting Bali.. Thumps up!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We Come to this restaurant every time we come to Bali! hubby insists!!! Have tried many seafood restaurants and always return here!! The best black pepper mud crab.... Need to try it to believe it!! We will be going there tonight!!

3  Thank Craigandrach
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Me and my hubby went to Rock Bar and it was raining, we couldn't go to eat seafood in Jimbaran bay either. We googling seafood resto we found this resto and it's a worth gamble! We love it!

1  Thank GadjahMini
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Arrived in Bali yesterday and after reading the good reviews I decided to have my 53rd birthday at the Kemayangan. When we first arrived I must agree that it is not the fanciest restaurant but it is clean and family oriented. We first ordered garlic and house special prawns, with garlic and green vegetables. They were absolutely beautiful. My daughter, who doesn't normally eat vegetables liked them so much we had to order 2 more plates. We ordered black pepper crabs and snapper for the main and both meals were great. We were provided with a free fruit plate which was very nice. Service was great. The person who served our table was very nice and polite. There were six of us who ate and had beers as well as soft drink. The bill came to AU$120 which I think is value for money. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank David N
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Come for a luch after meeting. Was being told by friends it was something I need to try.
Well its not as good as they say...Because its better..Yummy crabs..Two tumbs up..Yumm for the food...and another one for affordable price with thats kind of taste..

1  Thank Komang S