“Fantastic Meal”

Kemayangan Bali
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Arrived in Bali yesterday and after reading the good reviews I decided to have my 53rd birthday at the Kemayangan. When we first arrived I must agree that it is not the fanciest restaurant but it is clean and family oriented. We first ordered garlic and house special prawns, with garlic and green vegetables. They were absolutely beautiful. My daughter, who doesn't normally eat vegetables liked them so much we had to order 2 more plates. We ordered black pepper crabs and snapper for the main and both meals were great. We were provided with a free fruit plate which was very nice. Service was great. The person who served our table was very nice and polite. There were six of us who ate and had beers as well as soft drink. The bill came to AU$120 which I think is value for money. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank David N
There are newer reviews for Kemayangan Bali

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Come for a luch after meeting. Was being told by friends it was something I need to try.
Well its not as good as they say...Because its better..Yummy crabs..Two tumbs up..Yumm for the food...and another one for affordable price with thats kind of taste..

1  Thank Komang S
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The restaurant was very basic i would say more of a locals eating place than a tourist spot. Our experience tells us these are the places you can get good food. We had been told about the pepper crab and it was special. I would say it was one of he best crab dishes I have ever eaten
We also had the garlic prawns and honey chicken which were both excellent.
This as a restaurant is very basic but the food is just great . We also had rice , a small desert
3 Bintang beers a soda water total cost with taxes was $34.00 Australian

3  Thank Michael S
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Love the crabs, especially black crab (black pepper crab), of course they also serve some other crabs which also taste so yummy. Order the black n red crab if you love spicy meal. Of course a nice n cozy atmosphere is also a great combination to accompany a memorable dinner.

1  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Delicious food at a very affordable price. Staff was friendly and courteous. Food was served hot and fast. The crab dishes were very satisfying, tasty and meaty. A must-try when visiting Bali. My family and I went to this restaurant twice during our trip!

1  Thank Jasmine S