Kuta Regency Villa (B10)
$21
$70
$58
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$76
$63
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$125
$91
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My family of 7 stayed here the staff wonderful totally relaxing close to everything just totally relaxing swim any time. Most memorable relaxing in the poll late nght with a bottle of wine ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what more can I say

Room Tip: A villa is best
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Thank you Kuta Regency Villa!!! For one of the most amazing stays through out my travels to Bali. The tranqulity and complete privacy yet all in the heart of Kuta; very close to all restaraunts,bars,shopping & massages and most of all breathtaking beaches. Kuta Regency Villa really stood out above and beyond from the rest; with it's cleanliness and superior hosting services. We had everything we could possibly need in this villa and more, making our stay very comfortable and relaxed to say the least. I cannot wait until I return next year, as I am sure my stay will be just as exciting!!! My Home Away From Home........

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2012

An amazing holiday in Bali, and an even more amazing villa to rest after a long day of shopping and dinning.. I would be so luck to stay here on my next visit to Bali. Many thanks to all the staff that always made sure we had everything we needed and more during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria Z
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Just amazing, close to everything, large clean villa & fantastic staff will be recommending this villa to anyone heading to Bali 10/10 excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Centrally located but in a nice quiet location
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Just had my 2nd stay in this gorgeous villa. Was actually staying in Seminyak & missed this villa so much contacted the owner and asked if we could move here. Luckily for us it wasnt booked & we were able to be relocated for the final 5 nites of our stay. Still as beautiful as ever. Layout is great to enable the group to talk whether in the kitchen or in the pool. Lancar the manager was just as helpful as the first time - we were really happy to see him again because he makes our stay so much easier - literally will do anything you request of him from grocery shopping, to changing money, to organising a driver or can cook for you too if thats what you require.
My only complaint is that I had to come home!!
Cannot wait for my next holiday to Bali and will definitely be staying at this Villa again. Cannot recommend it highly enough & have nothing bad to say : )

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends