“they have room for couple... nice!!!”
Review of Spa Bali Kuta

Spa Bali Kuta
Ranked #33 of 130 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Bali Legian/Kuta is yet another addition to the Spa Bali family of spas. Open from 10 am until 11 pm daily, Spa Bali offers a complete array of spa and beauty treatments. The ambience of the spa is of an exclusive art gallery. Spa Bali offers massages, body scrubs, manicures, pedicures(featuring OPI products), Ayurvedic treatments, Hot Stone Massages, hair extensions and a complete hair salon facility.Please use website above to see our menu/pricelist and to make reservations.IF MAKING RESERVATIONS LESS THAN 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE PLEASE CALL SPA DIRECTLY AT PHONE NUMBER ABOVE!
Reviewed November 15, 2012

it is my first time here..visiting here with my fiance.. we choose room for couple.. in this room,they have 2 bed and 2 whirpool... we ve been massage for 1,5hour.. the plafe is so quite only balinesse song that we can here during massage. my fiance absolutely drown in his sleep almost all the massage time hahahaha
afrer that we get into the whirpool,take a bath and ready for the rest of the day....
absolutely recommended for couple to get massage together here

2  Thank yosefina_s
There are newer reviews for Spa Bali Kuta

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had the six hour pamper - massage, body scrub, facial, hair treatment, manicue and pedicure and loved every minute! Left feeling very relaxed and definitely pampered!

2  Thank rhonda k
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am so glad I went to Bali Spa during my holiday. A friend and I got the 'Chocolate Dreams' 2.5 hour treatment which inc. full body massage, chocolate scrub, full body chocolate mask (which you would eat!) and a chocolate bath. We enjoyed every second of it. The staff we wonderful and very friendly.

I highly recommended this! The cost was $35!

2  Thank Proud07
Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

friendly employees.
Clean venue.
Good haircut.
Decent prices.
Had a very good, and one average manicure.
Massage and body scrub was good.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

After having had several other massages which were varying in quality, I had this extremely positive massage-experience with Evi. I tried several types of massages with her (Balinese, Hot Stone, Chocolate, Ayurveda), and she was very experienced in all of them. A full pleasure and fully recommendable!!!

7  Thank W0RLDWIDETRAVELLERS