Tripadvisor
Kuta
Post
Inbox
Search

“Would go again, but it won't be top on my list ”
Review of Kraken Bali

Kraken Bali
Reserve a Table
Mon, 2/17
8:00 PM
Ranked #168 of 1,280 Restaurants in Kuta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Attended last week while holisaying with friends. The venue has such a cool vibe! The place is a little out of the way and other than om a FB group, I haven't seen any advertising at all. The night we were there was really quiet - maybe 4 tables total.

We'd specifically chosen to go on Sunday night because Mission Motherland were playing and they're our absolute favourite band - they NEVER disappoint!

We ordered drinks and food - a taating plate with a range of foods. Found a hair buried in my food which was disappointing, but the way they handled probably surprised me more - certainly not the customer service levels I'm used to in Bali. They took the entire platter and despite there still being most of the food left, they only replaced the potato but as it took so long to redo them, everything came back cold and inedible. I never expect a discount or anything, but would have appreciated the chance to eat the remaining food while it was still hot. I ended up only eating 2 bite sized items off the platter.

The cabaret show was good- probably a little too provocative for kids. There was a child - maybe 9 years old there, and he kept turning his head away.

1  Thank S1910CBstephaniea
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last night we visited Kraken.I was super impressed with the vibe/decor as soon as we walked in. Mixed food platter for two and Smirnoff bucket (5) for just over $20 each. Our favourite Bali band mission motherland played a set, then the cabaret show started. Super impressed by the quality of the show and the talent of the dancers. You could see how much time and effort they had put in to the show. I was surprised the show was free because it was so good. Friendly staff, I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time at the Kraken with the family.
Friendly, professional and well organised staff. Great value. Good choice of meals (Indian curry was to die for, mild, medium or hot, you choose). Pre-show Live entertainment was great, you can even request your favourite songs. Everyone was up and dancing. The show was throughly enjoyable, great night for all, easy to pre-book a table online, would definitely recommend the Kraken. Do yourself a favour and go to the Kraken when holidaying in Bali!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Well priced food and drinks.
Amazing live band and caberet!
Great night out for singles, couples or groups.
Great atmosphere generated on the dance floor and karaoke at the end of the noght.
Will be back next trip for sure, Thank you!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

The performances were fantastic, the service was fabulous, the staff were having a good time and it was contagious! It was one big party, I recommend staying after the show.