“Surfer beach”

More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great for surfing or learning to surf . Cool and refreshing water . Liked the view, relaxing . In front of the hotel , excellent place full of color . You can stay in the shade of palm trees

Write a ReviewReviews (8,244)

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Overrated, dirty with rubbish thrown around and full of beach boys doubling as male escorts at night for old female tourists.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

whatever time of day you go there are people to watch. LOts of surfers to observe and come sunset, lots of locals swarm to the beach. Plenty of beach sellers offering drinks, sarongs, jewellery, kites...

1  Thank jmm73
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Amazing waves.
A lot of room for everybody and there is always something happening, something to do or something to see.
Even though there are a lot of people, the noise is not bad and you are perfectly able to relax.

A mustsee on you visit to Bali.

1  Thank Boijng
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I bought a pedicure and all the women saw so they began circling my chair like smiling sharks and it just never ended. It was not fun. I almost lost my temper with one who I begged to just go away. Finally, I had no other choice but to pack up and move down the beach. I ended up with some pretty, cheap gifts for my fellow female employees and a high quality teak wood carved face mask that I need like another hole in the head.

IMPORTANT! I had gone to the beach also to exchange a $100 USD note for rupiah and got cheated. The sign says 1 USD = 10,400 rupiah, but he only gave me 1,004,000, which means I lost $3.60. The only person in Bali who I guarantee won't cheat you is the ATM at the airport or in a large store!

1  Thank enn1951