“Spa”

Febri's Spa
Ranked #3 of 125 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in prime South Kuta Beach (close to central shopping), Febri's Spa is popular among holiday makers, offering a wide range of relaxing treatments in tranquil ambiance within anyone's budget. Short packages are offered in sleek air-conditioned studios. More sophisticated and deluxe packages are offered in private spa villas; each has its own spacious garden, shower and bathing area surrounded by high walls for personal privacy and luxury. Signature treatments in these spa villas associate chocolate and various natural products. Some of its basic treatments include gentle foot reflexology, hot stone massage, hair & scalp treatments (hair cream bath), caringly given by attentive staff. There are family packages as well as classic beauty treatments such as waxing, facials, manicures and more.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Tallinn, Estonia
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Spa”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

You can't visit Bali without going to the spa! in my case I've been to Febri's spa @ Febri Hotel because it was close to my hotel and the reviews were good, it was clean, the treatments not that expensive, the massage was OK but can't say it was the best.

Visited October 2013
greenbali, Manager at Febri's Spa, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear " lawyergirl2013" of Cairo,

Thanks for your spa visit recently and reviewing your massage. Unfortunately you did not respond to my follow-up message from your review. I was simply trying to find out about your massage booking and details of your massage session.

As most of our spa patrons are Australian females between their 40's and 60's, medium pressure is commonly applied in our massage treatments. Firmer pressures often leave bruise marks on patrons with infrequent massage experience (noticeable on the following day).

A PRIOR request should have been made at the reception desk for your massage session for your massage preference such as strong pressure or other special needs. Apparently you did not make any specific request as otherwise an appropriate therapist with specific skill(s) would have been assigned for you and surely you would have had the best massage experience in Bali.

Despite the above, I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your spa experience in general and found our facilities being clean with affordable treatments (unlike the spa in your hotel).

On behalf of everyone at Febri's Spa team, I hope you will consider visiting Febri's again on your next Bali holiday.

ANNIE

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“One and a half hours of blissss”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We have travelled to Bali on several occasions And have had a foot reflexology or massage at Febri's Spa several times , for a very reasonable price about AUD$17 you can drift into another zone and be pampered second to none . Very good massage excellent setting with great ambiance , must be one of the best in Bali , recommended

Visited February 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

What an excellent spa. Great atmosphere. Wonderful friendly staff and very relaxing. Had one of the best massages I have ever had in Bali here and will be back.

Wollongong, Australia
379 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 274 helpful votes
“Hot Stone Massage to Die for”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Well I had a few massages in Bali. My wife took me here and I had the hot stone massage for 90 minutes at $18 which is three times the priice of some of the other places. However it was fantastic and my wife reckons the quality of this salon is up to anything you could go to in Australia but at a fraction fo the price. I am guessing that having to book here is an indication of its popularity and in fact we had five young English women turn up and turned away when we arrived as they were fully booked. And this is in a salon which probably can take 20+ people at any time.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Eddie O
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“RANKED # 1 - BEST IN BALI”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is the main reason i travel to Bali and Febris is literally THE BEST. I was here again last week and as soon as I got there the manager “Po Po” and all the girls were like hi welcome back to Bali. They recognised me from Jan . The spa treatments are all excellent and very professional not to mention hygienic. The rooms also are very clean and well presented. I only ever come to Febris a couple times a year. This time I thought I should check out another place that’s rated well and what a HUGE disappointment! FEBRIS is the best and a must check out when in Bali. The prices are reasonable, treatments always excellent. I have also tried all the treatments they offer but would recommend the “glowing toes” You could never get anything like that in Australia. A huge thank you to my fav therapist “Isna”. She is the BEST. Will see you again very very soon  Thanks!

Visited November 2013