“Been to Bali 60 times staff here are the best!”

Best Western Resort Kuta
Ranked #123 of 254 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here about 10 times now and every stay is amazing. Staff are so helpful and friendly. The general manager ferry goes out of his way to look after all guests and nothing is too much trouble he makes the hotel amazing along with all the other staff. Room is big and so comfortable everything you need . location is behind waterbomb but only a 10min walk to main street or catch the hotel shuttle. Will continue staying here love the hotel

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank narelleirawan
There are newer reviews for Best Western Resort Kuta

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Plus : the location near to airport than to the beach,to kuta beach is about 15 minutes walking distance. Breakfast is so delicious and various. I love it. Staffs are friendly. Room is spacious and comfy bed full toiletries and good strong shower.
Minus : upon arrival at 2.30 pm the rooms were not ready. We were waiting for 1 hour to get d room. I chit chat a bit with others also in the lobby and they also have the same problem. Fortunately they compensate by upgrading the rooms.room 2111 there were no dustbin in the toilet, no fridge and no water kettle. I asked for it many times but they only provide kettel n the bin not the fridge. Its really weird.another day they forget to fill up the tissue and coffee sachet. Moreover there was one tile removed from the floor of toilet. We changed our room to 2113 it was better because we have all but there were ants in the bath tub and the sink. I'm fine with ants thou.. Overall it was good but could be even better.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Suci L
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear Ms. Suci L,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +6281338764337.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had two wonderful weeks in this hotel. Our room was spacious, in Bali style and very comfortable. The hotel is not right next to the beach but we didn't mind that at all because we had a scooter and just drove off with that. I rather pay less, have the great experience here. Breakfast buffet was very nice as well!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sean C
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in best western. We got upgraded to deluxe room on arrival. The room was good but AC was not effective. The breakfast was very disappointing and not very clean. The staff were very friendly. The location is little away from the happening place but there is a hotel shuttle to drop you at the main center of kuta. The overall experience was OK but could have been better. Did not get the 4 star feeling.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Always stay at this hotel everytime I go to Bali. My husband visited more often. The surrounding still as great as I remember from my last visit. Room is big and All type of room has living room. From superior room they has bathtub. But there are crucial things have to refurbish such as towel, bed sheet, blanket sheet and pillow. I'm surprise that one of my resereved room has no refrigerator and the parket seems old. I think the new manager should work more for the new equipmnet.
I love this hotel anyway. But for new guest, I'm afraid they will get a bad experience.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Bad service - the staff here do not speak basic English & therefore it was hard to communicate simple instructions such as "can we have fresh bath towels because the cleaning service cleaned the room but didn't replace the towels.
The hotel made us pay a different amount for the last day upon checkout. We stayed here for 9 days and paid cash upon arrival then when we checked out they said we have to pay the full rate for the last nights stay (of which we checked out on the 8th night because our flight was at midnight)
Buffet breakfast was bad - their staff don't understand your order. We asked for a simple 4 egg white omelette with 1 yolk & got 4 egg whites on their own and 2 eggs on their own on 2 plates.
Staff don't speak English
Room service didn't leave new towels or replace toilet paper, & they took the swipe card that we left in there for air con to stay on whilst we were away getting an hour massage.
Basically, our stay here was a nightmare because no one could speak basic English & we had to pay more for accommodation that what was advertised & we thought we paid the entire amount upon arrival because that's what they told us and gave us a receipt.

Don't let the photos fool you! I would not stay here again if you paid me.

Stayed: July 2014
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Dear Mr Otto P,

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to the fact that it was close to airport, since we needed a place near to it(10min car ride). The hotel is in a very dark area, if you want to walk you have to be careful not to be hit by a scooter or car. The room is large, but very old furniture, the bathroom is old and moldy. Our room was dirty, not to mention the bed linen, full of hair and stains. We also found an empty beer can in our closet and some vomit in stains in the trash bin in the barroom. Once house keeping was informed they offered us another room, which was not ready. We refused and they did do "some" cleaning in our room. They changed our linen and gave us fresh towels, since the ones we found at are arrival were dirty. The staff needs some training or some proper supervision since they all seem to be lost in space. If you need a cheap place just for a night then it can do..otherwise do not book this place!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Manuelitto2000
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2014

Dear Manullitto,