“Excellent stay!!”

Best Western Resort Kuta
Ranked #118 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
“Excellent stay!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

The staff were very friendly. The Breakfast each morning was very good with a large selection. Our room was very clean bed was comfy only thing we didnt like was the loud air con. There are two little mini mart shops across the road and a very cheap laundry service just down to road on the way to the beach!

• Stayed January 2013
BenedictusJodie, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this review, April 24, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6281344064216.

BEST WESTERN Resort Kuta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My daughter went on her own.I paid for this holiday and was not impressed when she arrived ,she had to pay a extra $50 .As i paid for the holiday on my visa .The room was only 2 stars. She was frightened as she had no fridge or lock on her bedroom door .never locked ,
She was in day 4 when she sat at the pc to do face book to home.She said she could smell chemicals coming from the enginnering room .she had a head ache and then her eyes were burning and then cameina allergic rash .She went to the doctors who gave her antihystamies and eye drops and creams she was so frighten she left the hotel and i got her on a Singapore airways that night $600 .for a quick flight home .When she got home she seen the doctor and he gave her sronger tablets.She felt tha they gave her the worst roomin the resort.I will never book with agoda.com again .The holiday was a mothers night mare also.Singapore Air lines looked after Sarah from Bali and back to Adelaide .

Room Tip: Check for chemicals and her room was unsafe no lock for a girl on her own.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank 20flaherty

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +6281344064216.

BEST WESTERN Resort Kuta

Travelers are raving about these Kuta hotels

Manila, Philippines
Reviewed February 3, 2013

For the price we paid, it is more than what we expected. The room is clean. The breakfast is good. We only stayed here for one night so I didn't see much what's around the place but there's a convenience store in front of the hotel. Perfect if you want to eat anything at night. It's near the airport. The room is cozy and has connecting door if travelling with family.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Hi,

I stayed in a double bedroom facing the common area at level 2 which is perfect for us. We checked in at midnight without any problem. The room is up to the standard for what we paid and of course we do not expect any 5* standards type of hotel. It is a away from the main attraction place Kuta but there is shuttle that drives you to waterbom park which is sufficient.

Room Tip: Dont stay rooms that is over looking the pool as it may get noisy during the day or in the evening.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Tehran
Reviewed January 25, 2013

we stayed here for 1 week and I have to say it was different from our expectations, however I have read reviews of this hotel before choosing it. first of all there is not a real lobby, just a reception desk in open air infront of the entrance door. staff were not really friendly and helpful. I was expecting more from asian hospitality. next, I should speak about the room. our room was in 2nd floor with pool view, but you must jump to see the pool! room furniture was simple and mostly old. there was also lizard in our room, which was frightening for me, we asked the housekeeping to do something about it, but I am not sure if they do so or not!
the pool was not very clean and nic, we used it just twice. the breakfast was ordinary but it was enough for us and there was a good balinesian coffee. a problem was serving breakfast in open air which was very hot in the morning and very humid, and not let you eat happily!
besides, the location of this hotel is not very good according to me. even it was close to kuta beach and the night life streets, but it was located in a dark narrow street with very dirty neighbourhood and frightening. distance to kuta beach is more than 15 minutes walking. I surley say not choose this hotel and try another hotel specialy a hotel on the beach or in better location.
p.s: I 've eaten pitza in the hotel and that made me seek, but the hotel doctor and manager were helping me and gave me some medicine that helped me.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SamarS
Dear Liang Wang,

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 25, 2013

(1) +ve point : Big room, friendly and helpfull staff. We went to Bali for 5D4N early this month and stayed in this hotel for the 1st & 2nd days and then proceeded to Lovina for the dolphin tour on the 3rd day. The front-desk staff upgraded our rooms, without additional charges, when we returned to them on the 4th day. We wish to thank the front-desk staff who had responded to us immediately and moved us into a new room when aircond was not working in one of the rooms.

(2) -ve point : Location is a little bit outskirts. The area is quite and dark and there was no shops or market nearby as informed by our tour guide so, we only hung-around in the hotel after dinner.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank oml7788

Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed January 22, 2013

After coming from another best western, I was expecting the same level of service but was disappointed. Rooms need serious renovations, has holes which allows the geckos come into the room. O, did I mention no hot water? AC struggles to get the room cold. The hallways were dingy and always slippery had to report a couple of times cause I kept falling. Only pros here are the bed which is quite comfortable, the Breakfast, and the pool. Location is about 20mins walking to the beach if you don't get lost. I'll advise one gets a bike. Hotel is about 15mins from airport which isn't bad. Paid about 40k for the taxi.. Also request for the rooms with a pool view terrace. Mines (4210) was backing a temple. An annoying chicken kept crowing at 6am!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms with the pool view.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo