“Good Food with Good Pricing”
Review of Garis Garis

Garis Garis
Ranked #146 of 984 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bali, Indonesia
“Good Food with Good Pricing”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I don't get in to Tuban very often but when I do this is a restaurant I really enjoy visiting. The food is always delicious and the pricing is very reasonable.

Visited November 2013

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“ok”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Ok food with decent prices but I would not go there again as there are better value restaurants nearby

McLaren Vale, Australia
“Great value”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We like it so much we go every time and sometimes twice. I highly recommend the wonton soup. Good value for money.

Bermagui, Australia
“Garis Garis - Fine Balinese Food”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Very welcoming staff to simple yet trendy restaurant. Excellent food, best ever in Bali. Great presentation too. Spotless restroom, rare in Bali. Highly recommended!

West Aust
“Maybe we just ordered wrong?”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This place gets great reviews so I was surprised when none of our meals were any good, in our opinion (we are not fussy eaters).

My spaghetti carbonarra had so much onion salt added to it I just couldn't eat it. Onion salt is such a unique flavour that there is no mistaking that is what is was.

My husband's chicken satay was so unusual. It didn't have the accompanying peanut sauce but sweet thick soy sauce (Kecap Manis?) covered the skewers. It was strange.

Kids had the deep fried chicken with lemon sauce. Thankfully they asked for the sauce on the side as it was inedible - seemed to be pure lemon juice that had been thickened (it was so sour) They have eaten many lemon chicken dishes but none have ever been like this.

We thought the food was very poor for the price.

Staff were friendly.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank jenwayh

Been to Garis Garis? Share your experiences!