“Because you're worth it!”
Review of Seafood House

Seafood House
Ranked #108 of 1,018 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2009 at the strategic Complex Kuta Sidewalk, Seafood House is considered to be the best Cantonese style Chinese restaurant in Bali. From roast duck, Alaskan crab, grouper, lobster and oysters to other live seafood specialties, all are cooked to perfection. Pamper your taste buds with the sauce of your choice. From the exquisite cooking preparations of the Drunken Prawn to a simple fish dish Seafood House uses only the freshest of ingredients.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Really tasty, and pretty well-priced seafood, worth eating here if you like Indonesian, European, or Japanese cuisine, as well as the impressive Chinese menu. Choosing will be the worst part of your evening!

RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

A very BIG thank you for writing in about your dining experience here. Yes, our Chinese menu is impressive. Fresh, live and mostly imported to ensure top quality food. We're also known for our stir-fries and Peking Duck dish. May we suggest that on your next visit?

Reviewed August 28, 2013

What a superb restaurant - from the service to the food. EXCEPTIONAL. We had the salt and pepper prawns, Singapore Chilli Crab and Fried Rice (and 2 x large Bintangs of course). Really good serves and oh so scrumptous,

We have only been coming to Bali for 4 years and this would be the best meal we have had here so far. The staff were extremely attentative and we wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend it and we will definitely make this a treat on each future visit.

RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Great menu choices. We would like to suggest you try our Peking Duck on your next visit. Cold beer does wonders to any meal, doesn't it? Thank you for writing in and hope to really see you back next time.

Warmest regards from Rama Restaurants Bali. All about Food, Fun and Passion .

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Having already been to this restaurant a couple of nights ago I made the mistake of trying to bring some fish I had caught with my son here. Knowing that not all restaurants will cook fish you bring yourself I enquired if this was OK mentioning that I was more that happy to pay for the service and that we would of course order plenty of other food and drinks.

I was assured by the service staff and what I took to be the manager that this was perfectly fine. Hence my wife ordered drinks and food whilst I was discussing the way my two (small) fishes were to be prepared. They even suggested cooking methods and sauces etc.

However after 10 minutes or so I am told by the very friendly but embarrassed supervisor that the chef does not want to cook the fish for me. I ask why but no explanation is given. I ask to speak to the manager but I am told he is not there yet. I ask if they can call him but they say it is not possible. I ask to speak to the chef but he does not want to speak to me.

I of course contemplate to leave but we have already received our drinks and the kids food is on the way out....

I have no problem if they do not want guests to bring fish but please just say so then.

The food in place is good however and we left after an hour or so and of course the manager was still not to be seen. I must say that the service associates were very friendly and apologized for the inconvenience and for the absence of a manager.

RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I know that words cannot take away your disappointment at what transpired on your dining experience here. But we will look into this matter and take appropriate actions so that it will not happen again. In the case you do come back to Bali on your next vacation, do not hesitate to give us a call.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We chose the duck on the basis of previous reviews, and were not disappointed. We had a starter each (dumplings and silver fish), duck and seafood rice, all were delicious. The place was busy, looking around the other tables we couldn't see anything that looked anything but first class. More unexpected was that the restaurant also did an excellent (and very strong!) Mojito. This place is not cheap (food as described plus 2 mojitos and a large Bintang was approx £60) but we came away perfectly happy with what we had spent. The only thing I thought could be done 'better' was that chopsticks were not automatically on the table, but this is a small point.

RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate any input, no matter how small, to improve our restaurant for you and future guests. Placing chopsticks on the table is a great idea. Yes, our Peking Duck is a favorite with diners outside the superb seafood dishes. The Mojito is a nice surprise, wasn't it? We are looking forward to your next visit here.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Really enjoyed our time at the restaurant where we had my son's birthday. The food was extremely tasty and with big portions. the price was very reasonable. All in all a highly recommended place.

RamaRestaurantsBali, Marcomm at Seafood House, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us. Our Chef has done his job well, so it seems. Our venue is family oriented therefore big portions for all. We are looking forward to your next visit here.

Warm regards from Rama Restaurants Bali. All about Food, Fun and Passion.