Room - small but clean. Toilet flush needed repairing and staff came into our room when we were not around - did not like that.
Staff spoke English well, were quite fast/good in responding to requests for iron, hair dryer and adaptor. However, they did not hv a first aid kit nor were their 'shop' open and when they said they would ask their bellboy to buy plaster, they did not get it done.
Breakfast spread - was ok considering its not a 5-star hotel.
Spa - facial was alright but therapist should hv washed customer's face first before commencing.
not very convenient for shopping/dining - need to walk abt 15mins and roads are rather narrow and crowded
pool - could improve on how it looks - thought it was a kind of river with the green coloured tiles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bali Kuta Resort by Swiss-Belhotel is conveniently located in the heart of Kuta area, 15 minutes away from the Ngurah Rai International Airport and five minutes to Kuta beach. Our central location allows easy access to entertainment venues, tourist attractions, exclusive shopping and sightseeing in the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Nusa Dua regions.We boast more than 250 rooms, featuring amenities you would expect of a four-star hotel. Choose from superior, deluxe or junior suites tastefully furnished in a blend of classical and contemporary motifs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Kuta Resort And Convention Center
- Bali Kuta Hotel Kuta
- Bali Kuta Resort & Convention Center