“Fabulous ribs - great night out”

Hard Rock Cafe Bali
Ranked #64 of 995 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hard Rock Cafe has a reputation for offering tempting menu items soaked in local flavor, and Hard Rock Cafe Bali is no exception. From our juicy Legendary(R) Burger and local-inspired dishes to handcrafted cocktails carefully made at our bar, our menu features a diverse array of savory dishes to choose from. After a long day shopping or surfing the Kuta waves, join us for a cocktail and meal by the pool with friends. Don't forget to pick up some collectible Hard Rock Cafe merchandise in our on-site Rock Shop(R).
Reviewed December 10, 2012

First visit to Hard Rock Kuta but had dined at Hard Rock in the US.. Great night out, really good service, fabulous ribs... Can taste them now yum...and the deserts well..... Not cheap compared to other restaurants in Kuta but well worth a visit..

There are newer reviews for Hard Rock Cafe Bali

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Almost every time I'm in Bali, I always come here. Big Fan of their Trio Combo! But this time I came during lunch time and Trio Combo looked too much for lunch, so I had Burger instead. Not as good as I expected. To note, they have renovation going on the big part of restaurant including the stage. Also, the day staff don't look as energic as the evening staff. I definitely had better service on previous visits. Perhaps only excellent for Dinner. But on the good side, they are kids friendly as always. Had kids menu and complimentary colouring sheets, crayons and balloons for the kids. The usual HRC standards anywhere I suppose, but i had to stay its the most kids friendly Restaurant I've ever been to.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I feel I must start out by stating that I have visited Hard Rocks all over the world and have the pins / caps to prove it. But I feel this Hard Rock restaurant misses the mark on many levels - talking only about the restaurant here.

I have eaten at the Bali Hard Rock on 3 occasations - all 3 times my reservation was lost. I find the seating for non smokers to be from 10 years ago ..... back of the bus approach with smokers having the best areas within the restaurant. Sorry smokers but your day has come and gone.

The food is reasonable but the price is high. I will not go back to this Hard Rock restaurant again.

1  Thank MSD_Smith
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great service, good music, and cool food. this place is so great!!! Many memories are here!!! Must do on your Bali holiday.last but not least,see u in Hard Rock Cafe Bali,the only entertainment on white sand kuta beach in Bali!!! Keep rocking & Gun N roses forever!!!...LOL !!!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

So yeah, the food is expensive, service is sketchy, but the food IS good and the music was great. Was there two times this past weekend and a group called Asialine was playing music. The had some top 40 stuff to include "Gaggme Style" to cover some requests but when they hit the hard rock, it was awesome. Come here for the music and for the T-shirt, then grab a bite while you watch the show.

2  Thank BigBuddy66