Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$23
Tripadvisor$23
ZenHotels.com
CheapTickets$23
Travelocity$23
Orbitz.com$23
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2011

The staffs are friendly, beds comfy. 3rd stay there and am very pleased. However sewage seem to have some problem & has a smell in the toilet.. but I guess it only occurs to our room.

Overall, everything was very great!! Love their omelette breakfast. The staffs remembered me when I was back and they gave me a warmth feeling. Had a great 7 nights stay. Paid usd40 a night. It would be nice if there were deck chairs by the poolside..

Date of stay: April 2011
1  Thank Rainbowskyy
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I have just spent 16 nights at the Balita Hotel and had a fabulous time. The hotel is clean and well serviced. The staff were friendly and very pleasant. We had no problems at all. I would recommend this hotel and will be staying there again.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Marty2804
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Don't stay there. We were robbed between 7pm -10pm when we went out for dinner. Came back to find we were robbed when I went to the safe to get some money. They took my ATM card, $2500 cash and left me $50.00. We were on the 3rd floor. Staff and reception were unco-operative and unhelpful. Left within a day.
Don't trust this hotel. BAD!!!!!! Went and saw the police.

Room tip: stay where there is good security and a safe box n
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Nads26
Reviewed March 16, 2011

I feel compelled to write this report based on what I read on the previous one .... ROBBED, ETC. I just want to clarify that my husband and I stayed at the Balita during the time of this alleged robbery and would like to make it very clear, that our safe was not robbed and we were staying on the same floor (room 302). We heard about it but want to clarify that even though the report stated ALL ROOMS ON 3RD FLOOR WERE ROBBED .... ours certainly was not. Now that I have clarified that, I might as well write a report. We stayed here from 11 to 14 March and enjoyed our stay. The location is perfect for us as we like central Kuta for the warungs and like to be close to the beach and shopping. Yuri and the female employee were very friendly (especially Yuri) as for the rest, they could smile once and awhile! The room is basic but very clean for hotels charging similar prices. Breakfast is basic and was enjoyed siting on our balcony. The pool is clean and most of the time, we had it to ourselves. Alleycats next door is very noisy at night but it must close around midnight as after that it is quite and you are able to sleep. Sleep was occassionally interrupted by the usual disrepectful tourist coming home at all hours and making a heap of noise. As stated in my title, great value and great location.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank wayneandmichelle
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Don't ever stay here! We got robbed and the staff are untrustworthy!

Our in-room safe got broken into and our money and contents stolen while we were out for dinner between 7-10pm. The staff were very unhelpful, and all the front desk manager said was that he asked the other staff, who said they didn't take it. They wouldn't help with a search, and wouldn't even give us the phone number to call the police. A safe in another room on the same floor was also robbed and we believe the whole floor may have been targeted.

We suspect the staff were involved because they have a master key to all the in-room safes and were very unhelpful when we reported it. Our neighbours experienced the same difficulties.

1  Thank tokyotribe